Reaper King

Steve91932

Hello everyone. New to the forum. I am need of some help. I have spent hours trying to figure out a solution before reaching out to the community. My son is playing on The Island and asked me to spawn in a tamed Reaper King for him. I messed up and spawned in a untamed one. I have tried everything to get rid of it. Nothing works. I’ve tried console commands, weapons, Dino’s and nothing affects it. I made a steel trap and have it contained at the moment. If anyone could help me I would greatly appreciate it. 
Thank you and Happy New Year!

5 hours ago, Steve91932 said:

Hello everyone. New to the forum. I am need of some help. I have spent hours trying to figure out a solution before reaching out to the community. My son is playing on The Island and asked me to spawn in a tamed Reaper King for him. I messed up and spawned in a untamed one. I have tried everything to get rid of it. Nothing works. I’ve tried console commands, weapons, Dino’s and nothing affects it. I made a steel trap and have it contained at the moment. If anyone could help me I would greatly appreciate it. 
Thank you and Happy New Year!

you could do one of three things.....Admin command destroy all wild dino's, go into god mode with the admin rifle set to destroy, and lastly admin command give to me to instantly tame what you are looking at directly.

Need to point out the kill and dotame commands basically dont work in 3rd person view.  You need to go 1st person to accurately hit the target.  Destroywilddinos will despawn every creature on the map that isnt owned.  If your saying its not working, ur either messing up the command or (and im not being a d1ck) ur lying to us.  Theres no way that command would fail to remove the reaper.  It wipes everything.

Thanks for the help. I had tried ever that was suggested before posting and nothing worked. I tried commands, Dino’s and the red gun and nothing worked. When I used the green gun to see stats it had none. Tonight I tried the Destroywilddinos command and it worked 1st try. I don’t know if there was a glitch but thanks again for the help. 

On 1/5/2022 at 1:08 AM, Steve91932 said:

Thanks for the help. I had tried ever that was suggested before posting and nothing worked. I tried commands, Dino’s and the red gun and nothing worked. When I used the green gun to see stats it had none. Tonight I tried the Destroywilddinos command and it worked 1st try. I don’t know if there was a glitch but thanks again for the help. 

Got to be careful while your typing it.....I can't tell you how many times I forgot the S at the end. XD

Archived