ARK Digest Q&A!

Jatheish

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1) Can we get a better system for flying mounts in caves. I read that flyers were allowed in large caves in the center and told my wife. She flew into the volcano cave and it was working until she flew over the lava and got kicked off died in the lava and her perfect tame pteranodon followed her to its death. This is a brutal system. No warning no chance at survival just instant death and no way to recover your items. At the very least please move the point to which you get booted back over land.

2) Recently I have had a dung beetle fall through the world and drown. Can you implement the same system that was created for survivors where you are teleported back to the surface if you fall through.

Will mindwipe ever work on dino stat points? Or will they have their own? With recent stat rebalances on brontos/paracers, points spent on weight may be desirous to be placed into other stats. Also fixing your mistakes along the way. (How was I to know that 6k oxygen on a bronto (modded) would let it swim like a rocket? :P )

I know it's been a while but during the Christmas Event the whole island was covered with snow (suitable for winter) and you said that it was a lot of work which I totally understand. But why did you change it so quickly back to the normal island although it was still winter in real life? So do you plan to make such event appearances last longer so that it is more 'realistic'?

If you have already answered such a question, then I'm sorry bc I didn't catch up with ALL digests :/ 

LOVE your work

21 hours ago, Dinofusion said:

When will update 737 come out on Xbox and when will you take away the annoying host bubble

The host bubble will always be there on non dedicated servers due to the Xbox's hardware being incapable of having a whole map loaded for players to play on and for you the host to also play while hosting. That's why you need 2 xboxs to run a private dedicated and be playing at the same time.

31 minutes ago, BuenoBlue said:

The host bubble will always be there on non dedicated servers due to the Xbox's hardware being incapable of having a whole map loaded for players to play on and for you the host to also play while hosting. That's why you need 2 xboxs to run a private dedicated and be playing at the same time.

Thanks and do you have any info on update 737,I can't find any info or realese dates on it

A few things,  just suggestions once again... 

Lower taming time for dinos that you have to passive tame or make it where all dinos can be knocked out and tamed

Make the broodmother a little easier to kill and make it where a giga can go in the portal to be teleported to her lair

Phiomias!!! OMg!  There are sooooo many of them now since direbear was introduced... Please drop their spawn rate or something.

Tameable titanoboas or make them drop eggs more often. 

9 hours ago, SurvivalArtist said:

I know it's been a while but during the Christmas Event the whole island was covered with snow (suitable for winter) and you said that it was a lot of work which I totally understand. But why did you change it so quickly back to the normal island although it was still winter in real life? So do you plan to make such event appearances last longer so that it is more 'realistic'?

If you have already answered such a question, then I'm sorry bc I didn't catch up with ALL digests :/ 

LOVE your work

I know for myself, I had Ark for a while but due to a crap computer, could only start playing it right in the middle of the winter event. Starting from scratch or even in the lower levels was completely brutal if not nearly impossible. If the cold didn't kill you, the argies would. Even my higher level buddies were struggling with the icy element. Hopefully this gets answered but if not, that's my best guess as to why they limited it.

• Jatheish unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Archived