Never open an unpowered cryofridge

haku258

4 hours ago, haku258 said:

Just learned this the hard way. Apparently theres a known bug that if you do it will insta kill everything in it and show all dinos as dead. Just lost 2 cryofridges to this. Always power up the generator first and then access the dinos. Just ark things ik but it sucks 

If you have trouble getting power restored you are better off demolishing the fridge or the floor it's standing on, strange enough that way you keep the dino's alive.
Experienced this due to a decaying base, when the floor under the fridge decayed the bag was full with live pods.

31 minutes ago, MMaas said:

If you have trouble getting power restored you are better off demolishing the fridge or the floor it's standing on, strange enough that way you keep the dino's alive.
Experienced this due to a decaying base, when the floor under the fridge decayed the bag was full with live pods.

Not that, i had power last thursday and didnt bother refiling with gasoline cause i was gonna transfer all to Gen2, 2 days ago i went to check and it was unpowered and everything dead inside

Archived