Return On Investment

DirkInSA

ROI is good!  

7 members have voted

1. 1. ROI is good!

• Yeah
    • Nay

So I started out playing this game in 2015 sometime. On a dodgy downloaded "hack" version (try before you buy) . Some while later (around when Rag got an official release) I bought the game.

During then to now I have bought Scorched Earth expansion, but none of the other official expansions.

Point I am making is that I have probably played this game for more hours than any other (or even all other added together) .... With the possible and uncountable exception (to show my age) of Wizardry on an Apple II e in the early 1980's

With all the troubles and poor support and all the alterations that hack people off over time: This game is the real bushiness!!!

+LOTS to WildCard

6 hours ago, DirkInSA said:

So I started out playing this game in 2015 sometime. On a dodgy downloaded "hack" version (try before you buy) . Some while later (around when Rag got an official release) I bought the game.

During then to now I have bought Scorched Earth expansion, but none of the other official expansions.

Point I am making is that I have probably played this game for more hours than any other (or even all other added together) .... With the possible and uncountable exception (to show my age) of Wizardry on an Apple II e in the early 1980's

With all the troubles and poor support and all the alterations that hack people off over time: This game is the real bushiness!!!

+LOTS to WildCard

I'm quite certain I for one have played more ark than all other games combined. If not for ark I wouldn't consider myself a gamer at all really. It kinda just sucked me in. Ty wild card for killing several thousand hours of my life... lol.

Archived