Where are all the gigas

Iexist8

Hello,  been playing ark on console nearly 2 years now on all maps, singleplayer. In that time I have only ever seen gigas on extinction which are always low level and sometimes disappear into the scenery, I have seen one on ragnarok and that is it. No gigas anywhere anymore, dinowipes and killing everything else in spawn areas do nothing, is there anything to be done that can help with their spawns apart from admin commands, I get lots of brontos though 

If youve played ark long enough you know ark never gives you the dino youre looking for.

Real talk though, it's super rare to find one. Ive played almost 2 years and have only spotted 5. On the Island Ive seen them on giga mountain (east mountain) metal mountain (mountain east of volcano) and east snow mountain. On Rag Ive spotted one in the highlands and one beside green oby. Check out those locations. Keep looking and you will find it!

Good luck!

22 hours ago, Iexist8 said:

Hello,  been playing ark on console nearly 2 years now on all maps, singleplayer. In that time I have only ever seen gigas on extinction which are always low level and sometimes disappear into the scenery, I have seen one on ragnarok and that is it. No gigas anywhere anymore, dinowipes and killing everything else in spawn areas do nothing, is there anything to be done that can help with their spawns apart from admin commands, I get lots of brontos though 

Wiki

Archived