The real bleeding

Leys

Hello guys,

I am playing on a boosted pvp server and days after days i have to deal with more and more super bred soaking dinos (currently ~120HP paracer and 140 turtles).

The first days we could deal enought damages with currents meta technics (compound bow, flame, traps, gate trap) and for the rider (basilisk , gaz grenade, flame, bazooka) but it gets more and more oppresive and we need more strenght power (my giga line is currently at 65 so it's too low).

With the last upgrade of carnotaurus i would love to try a pack of thoses guys; if i breed them do you think they could deal some significant damages to thoses soakers ?

Are allosaurus best ?  it will be a fun way that i have never tried yet !

I havent started yet so i can still choose between those two !

WIki informations:

CARNO:

Since Patch 312.65, a 30% armor-piercing effect has been added to the bite attack, and a 5-second non-stackable bleed effect that drains up to 5% of a victim's 20?cb=20150615171304 Health has been added to the head-butt attack.

ALLO:

With a pack of Allosaurs and the ability to inflict Gnashed under your belt, this Dino is capable of absolutely shredding enemies that even a group of high leveled Rexes would struggle or find impossible to bring down. While Gnashed already bleeds about 1-5% of a victim's health and slows them to a crawl for every second it remains active, it comes with a truly potent final benefit: Gnashed ignores armor ratings.

WIKI SAY:

Carnotaurus's bleed and 20?cb=20150917004659 Allosaurus's bleed can stack on one another, but not in the way you might expect, instead of make the bleed twice as fast, it just make the bleed effect last longer, but still deal 10% bleed in total. it appears 20?cb=20150917004659 Allosaurus's bleed effect is prioritized over Carnotaurus's bleed.

So in theory what is the best damage output i can do with this ?

I have enought members to use pack abilities and even a yuti

Thank you for your advices

Carno actually deals the same bleed damage over 10 seconds, so it takes twice as long to kill. Use of weapons for rider is a plus though.

Deinonychus are also able to bleed, and deal up to around 1.8% a second, but are pretty bad because they need to be constantly attacking (no hit and run) and their bleed does not ignore damage resistances like saddles or golems armor.

Allosaurs are 100% the best for pvp in most situations. Their bleed is twice as strong as carnos and slows. They're also faster and stronger. You can even hide allos in metal boxes in your defenses so the allo your riding is always an alpha without needing to babysit a second.

It could definitely work, with an allo you could intercept them before they reach the turrets range and they'll be too slow and weak to pass or kill you.

Unless Carnos get a stat buff soon, they'd be a liability to you. They aren't nearly as fast or powerful as Allos, and Allos bred with muts into Health and Damage could easily overwhelm any soaker dino, especially if they all have a rider. Bleed could also help keep them in Turret range longer. Bring some dinos to help with any players running around with a shotgun(Maybe the Giga you mentioned?)

Archived