I’ve lost everything to corrupted dinos kited by other players

Roull15

I’ve lost everything to corrupted dinos kited by other players

So almost an hour and a half ago my tribe and another one was attacked by corrupted dinos kited by other players. They’ve brought them by skiff and by ground. Both tribes we lost everything literally everything we spend time doing. Breeding. Taming. Farming. I’ve made a ticket and requested a server roll back so both tribes could get back the stuff that those a******* used bugs and glitches or whatever that is to take from us. Sadly no GMs are online for that matter to help us. I thought they fixed a lot of things about this matter but seems like they did nothing.

ive got screenshots, messy ones cause we run like crazy to save something but it was inevitable.

will the gms roll back the server to the time we mention the problem occurred or shall we just quit the game? It’s the second time am in this situation

Happened today to my wife and I on 458 which is a pve official server, dude kited a corrupted Giga down to the base while she was crafting and didn't have her sound on, the guy breached the base, destroyed most of the valuable stuff we had and stole it, I of course was able to get on in time to catch the name and tribe he was in, reported it with screenshots as proof, and as expected, no GM came or responded, meanwhile months of work not only to the base but to the tames and gear we've collected on Extinction are now gone. I would be angry about it, but the fact is, I don't expect anything to be done or any justice to be served.  /sad /frustrated and /defeated.

4 hours ago, Rio4201 said:

Happened today to my wife and I on 458 which is a pve official server, dude kited a corrupted Giga down to the base while she was crafting and didn't have her sound on, the guy breached the base, destroyed most of the valuable stuff we had and stole it, I of course was able to get on in time to catch the name and tribe he was in, reported it with screenshots as proof, and as expected, no GM came or responded, meanwhile months of work not only to the base but to the tames and gear we've collected on Extinction are now gone. I would be angry about it, but the fact is, I don't expect anything to be done or any justice to be served.  /sad /frustrated and /defeated.

Geez that’s awful , sorry to hear that happened to you. This kind of crap is so frustrating cause it is such an easy fix. I hope they ban that asshat. I was really surprised by this cause I just set up a small base on 458! I guess when I’m in game perhaps we can have each other’s backs.

Have always thought that corrupted creatures shouldn't be able to enter the City or Biomes. That every time they do, they should simply be erased or de-aggroed and teleported away(So they don't go into a teleport limbo). This is better than them dying, as people would just kite them into the city and harvest the corpses if they simply died. 

I think this would be the best way of combatting Corrupted kiting, but bases in the Wastelands wouldn't be protected, which is something we'd just have to deal with. 

Archived