Will Genesis P1 creatures be in P2?

Zubat

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, I don't believe so. At the end of Genesis, we end up in the real world. I think it'll be like Extinction, where we are actually on Earth, not one of the Arks or a simulation. Since the Genesis Creatures(Atleast lore-wise) are only found in the simulation, I don't think they'll spawn in Genesis 2 unless there's some creature spawning machine that taps into the Genesis simulation or we can "transition" between new parts of the simulation and the real world. We know the Genesis creatures were intended for the Arks, but removed due to the threat they posed(Like the Magmasaur on Scorched), which explains why we can transfer them, as they are "coded" to be capable of being a physical creature spawned by the Arks(All creatures on the Arks are as real as your dog, Genesis creatures are technically just lines of code until downloaded onto an Ark or Extinction). 

We'll just have to wait and see though, we don't know much yet.

TLDR: Probably not

57 minutes ago, Qwertymine said:

Honestly, I don't believe so. At the end of Genesis, we end up in the real world. I think it'll be like Extinction, where we are actually on Earth, not one of the Arks or a simulation. Since the Genesis Creatures(Atleast lore-wise) are only found in the simulation, I don't think they'll spawn in Genesis 2 unless there's some creature spawning machine that taps into the Genesis simulation or we can "transition" between new parts of the simulation and the real world. We know the Genesis creatures were intended for the Arks, but removed due to the threat they posed(Like the Magmasaur on Scorched), which explains why we can transfer them, as they are "coded" to be capable of being a physical creature spawned by the Arks(All creatures on the Arks are as real as your dog, Genesis creatures are technically just lines of code until downloaded onto an Ark or Extinction). 

We'll just have to wait and see though, we don't know much yet.

TLDR: Probably not

Yeah I suppose so. After I was reading the wiki and too found out about the Magmasaur on SE, I kinda began to think the same of probably not.

Archived