Rocks deleting tamed animals

Slvr

Rocks deleting tamed animals

At first, I thought this was anti-mesh but I never get the red notifications in my tribe log. I have lost a handful of velonasaurs and now a lightning wyvern to this. I broke some rocks on SE and placed a velonasaur there, intending for it to act as a turret - so it was on turret mode, literally unable to move - and every time I would check on these velonas in this spot, they'd be gone and the big rock that I had broken before would have respawned on top of it. No note in tribe log of death nor could I find them anywhere else on the map. They were just gone. Today, I logged in and found where my lightning wyvern Remus once was on Ragnarok (in the desert portion), was instead a pile of stone resource nodes that had respawned.

Why on fcking earth does STONE override the existence of tamed animals?? And if it is antimesh, why the hell am I not getting notifications in tribe log? Now I have to go get a new wyvern for no reason other than I should have known better to park it where stone was going to respawn. This was on official ORP PVP

Anybody else gone through this, am I just crazy? Is there any way to report this bug? Because I feel like I've tried before and obviously they've done raptor all about it. 

2 hours ago, Slvr said:

Thank you. At least there's some confirmation it's not me being crazy. I'll be more mindful of this from now on. 

Yep, just place a foundation and fence foundation where you break the rock. 

After they put in anti mesh we had a rock keep respawning and breaking one of our dino gates (that had been there for well over a year). I placed the foundation, no problems since.

Archived