Scorched Earth still Unplayable...

GhostCreep

Scorched Earth still Unplayable...

Scorched Earth on Xb1 single player still crashes everytime I play... Everytime I travel from one Obelisk to the other, go through the SE-Central part of the map, or pretty much travel any Eastern part of the map, it crashes black screen to dashboard...

Everytime I play...

The fact this is the first DLC released and it still hasn't been fixed is kind of a slap in the face to anyone who bought the original season pass...

You need to do a complete bug fix on each map, servers AND single player before you release any new content...

It is really going to get to the point where people lose all faith in anything attached to your companies name...

Please don't let that happen.

18 hours ago, GhostCreep said:

It is really going to get to the point where people lose all faith in anything attached to your companies name...

Please don't let that happen.

Dude.. this already happened like 4 years ago. You're late to the hate-train xD

Just to clarify though - it's just this update (or another recent) that's messed it up. It hasn't been messed up since release I've spent hundreds of hours on SE single player, servers, unofficial etc

Happy to know SE hasn't always been this way but I've been dealing with crashes as long as I've been on it...

And I understand what you mean on the hate train but I mean people will get to the point where NOBODY is even playing their games, or talking on there forums, or making YouTube videos, etc. and if they don't start taking fixes seriously I bet that is what will happen to them eventually.

Thanks for the info though.

Archived