ARK has become a pay-to-win game because of the ARK blackmarket

ChrisGamingYT

11 hours ago, caleb68 said:

in other words you are calling me a liar, regardless of your statement at the beginning of your text. "if you don't do this your lying" is basically what you just said. Honestly i could care less if anyone believes I can do it or not, doesn't hurt me either way.

You claimed that you can play on OFFICIAL SERVERs with family share.

I went and tested this and found otherwise. Game gives message that "official servers do not allow account sharing".

You are making false statements to make Wildcard look bad with your bullpoop claim that RMTers could make family share accounts to bypass bans. When the devs have infact taken measures to prevent this. When confronted with evidence, you keep lying no I could totally play with family share account. You are a liar, an actual malicious minded liar, not someone making a honest mistake out of being misinformed. No one should believe anything you say on this forum.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, covenantgrunt said:

You claimed that you can play on OFFICIAL SERVERs with family share.

I went and tested this and found otherwise. Game gives message that "official servers do not allow account sharing".

You are making false statements to make Wildcard look bad with your bullpoop claim that RMTers could make family share accounts to bypass bans. When the devs have infact taken measures to prevent this. When confronted with evidence, you keep lying no I could totally play with family share account. You are a liar, an actual liar, not someone making a honest mistake out of being misinformed. No one should believe anything you say on this forum.

still works for me.  don't know what to tell you.  Don't have to prove myself just because you can't do it.  Can't see how it makes wildcard look bad, other then your not able to get it to work for you.  Like i said, I don't feel that i have to join "your server" with with my "main account" then with "my alt account" so you can "See" it
"work for me".  I'm guessing that even if I did that, you'd want me to make yet another account and log into the server with it too huh? or wait, give you the password for my alt so you can log into it? 

11 minutes ago, caleb68 said:

still works for me.  don't know what to tell you.  Don't have to prove myself just because you can't do it.  Can't see how it makes wildcard look bad, other then your not able to get it to work for you.  Like i said, I don't feel that i have to join "your server" with with my "main account" then with "my alt account" so you can "See" it
"work for me".  I'm guessing that even if I did that, you'd want me to make yet another account and log into the server with it too huh? or wait, give you the password for my alt so you can log into it? 

The game explicitly says "Official servers do not allow account sharing". It's not a case of being able to get it work for me. The game itself literally says its not allowed.

You don't have to join the official server I play. I want you to pick a server, any official server. And I want you to join that server with two accounts back to back to prove that you can play with your family share account.

1 minute ago, covenantgrunt said:

The game explicitly says "Official servers do not allow account sharing". It's not a case of being able to get it work for me. The game itself literally says its not allowed.

You don't have to join the official server I play. I want you to pick a server, any official server. And I want you to join that server with two accounts back to back to prove that you can play with your family share account.

like i said, how is that going to prove anything to you?  I think your missing my point, even if I do this, your still not going to be convinced short of letting you log into my accounts yourself. 

2 minutes ago, caleb68 said:

like i said, how is that going to prove anything to you?  I think your missing my point, even if I do this, your still not going to be convinced short of letting you log into my accounts yourself. 

Don't put words in my mouth please. If you can join a server back to back with two accounts, I will indeed be convinced.

Archived