Love Event not starting (Unofficial). Information Tracking Thread

camhawk

Love Event not starting (Unofficial). Information Tracking Thread

We are not seeing the event activate for v305.13 for unofficial .   This seems to be the details of what I know: 

• dedicated Windows server cluster and an Ubuntu Linux server are affected.
  • Happens with mods and without mods.   
  • Maps and servers have been restarted with no change.
  • While you can see recipes in the cooking pot on single player or official, you CANNOT on the 305.13 servers.
  • Enabling the event with "-ActiveEvent=vday" and even "-ActiveEvent=LoveEvolved" do not work.

I've seen multiple comments about this on the forums but no thread to draw attention or collect information on it.   If you have more to add or additional testing, please feel free to add below. 

Just Some info

I have 4 clusters (39 servers) and no event colors on any of them not using  -ActiveEvent=vday

just added Tcc event map to one of my clusters and see event colors working and still not using  -ActiveEvent=vday

so somethings going on here shouldnt have to use the command line to activate event didn't have to with Winterwonderland or halloween events 

Doing another update / verify of the servers this morning and they are downloading 9,000,955,428 bytes each.  The event is now active on the 1st map I updated so far and no "activeevent" command was used.  The version number also did NOT change with this 2nd update either.  It is still showing 305.13.

EDIT: Confirmed for all 6 maps in our cluster.  The 2nd update/download was exactly the same and did not increase the version number but the event is active now.

Archived