lGravel

is blocking major bridges/pathways ok?

from what i understand hes probably refering to either the "bridge" above water from teh edge 2 (in blue) or the large bridge at teh edge 3 (above red zone)

if from the first one then no there are others way arround, for the second large bridge, you dont have "land acces" but can definitly go down using climbing pick or ravager with zip line

3 minutes ago, anguelwyvern said:

if its not blocking spawn then yup no problem ;)

and i doubt GM would ever do something about a base that you dont like the location ;)

if it really bother you, make some C4 and blow up a hole

maybe i posted n the wrong area, this is a pve server lol. if it was only the base then it would be no problem but they behe gates are blocking complete access

Just now, anguelwyvern said:

from what i understand hes probably refering to either the "bridge" above water from teh edge 2 (in blue) or the large bridge at teh edge 3 (above red zone)

if from the first one then no there are others way arround, for the second large bridge, you dont have "land acces" but can definitly go down using climbing pick or ravager with zip line

gets in the way using a crab with anky . do eels knock you off crab?

On 1/10/2020 at 2:49 PM, anguelwyvern said:

i believe they do BUT, they dont attack the karkinos (correct me if im wrong) BUT (again xD) if you have an anky in your claw they will attack it, thus getting the hit aswell getting knocked off, etc etc etc

any thats why its a problem, pretty lame how you can  only post 5 times as a new member lol

On 1/10/2020 at 2:45 PM, lGravel said:

maybe i posted n the wrong area, this is a pve server lol. if it was only the base then it would be no problem but they behe gates are blocking complete access

Blocking pathways is supposed to be against the TOS for PVE.