Admin / Trusted Player Tool - Game Save Visualiser

MirageUK

8 hours ago, MroczneZakamarki said:

Hi @MirageUK ,
Recently I'm having trouble loading a few of my server maps into the program. "Content failed to load" error pops up. Could you please take a look at my file? Maybe you will find the cause of the error and can fix it or tell me what can i do on the map to fix it?
The file is a new save format, s+ dedicated storage optimization, and the following mods are installed on the server:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2872004226

🙏🏻 Thank you!

Something to do with Dino Storage CCA data? Looking into a fix now.

2 hours ago, Nazfera2 said:

Hey, i really love this tool.
Is it compatible with ASA on Nitrado ?
for some reason ftp access is not working for me, it cant find anything to read.

Unfortunately ASA uses a completely different file storage and format.  I've tried investigating to see if I could spot any similarities that I could pick up on but with no real success.  I will keep trying but I'm actually enjoying playing the game at the moment so haven't put much more time into it yet.

• Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, MirageUK said:

4.6.2.6 now available for download.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ej_M3e1uUDLgR5ZAfHUKKJqSsFdE1jN6/view?usp=drive_link

Fixes

• Ignore any properties ASV is unable to read when parsing game object data (unknown mod data ASV doesn't use anyway) @MroczneZakamarki

Thank you! Now it works perfectly! ❤️

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BoRGaMeS said:

Hi. Is it possible to display information about the presence of a player's body in the "Players" tab? Now I use Map View for this, but it would be convenient in the table as well. Thank you for your hard work! Great tool!

What do you mean?  The players tab already shows player locations?

Bodies / Death Drop bags can also be viewed from the Dropped Items tab by selecting "All Players" and "[Death Cache]" as your filters if this is what you mean?.. although it currently seems to show all death caches, not just players atm.  Also the copy commands of that tab appear to be broken so I'll fix that in the next release.

52 minutes ago, MirageUK said:

What do you mean?  The players tab already shows player locations?

Bodies / Death Drop bags can also be viewed from the Dropped Items tab by selecting "All Players" and "[Death Cache]" as your filters if this is what you mean?.. although it currently seems to show all death caches, not just players atm.  Also the copy commands of that tab appear to be broken so I'll fix that in the next release.

I want to remove exactly the bodies of players who haven't played for a long time. It is convenient to see that their bodies (alive) on the map in the table "Players", not just on the map.

Bodies - Yes/No

2023-11-06_13-48-55.png

Edited by BoRGaMeS

Still not sure I'm understanding what it is you need.

All players with a "lon/lat" value have a "live" body on the map and are already listed in the Players tab regardless of last activity? Players that are not alive "might" have a death cache body/bag in the Dropped Item tab search if it still existed at last save (wasn't eaten or collected)

Edited by MirageUK

18 minutes ago, MirageUK said:

Still not sure I'm understanding what it is you need.

All players with a "long/lat" value have a "live" body on the map and are already listed in the Players tab regardless of last activity? Players that are not alive "might" have a death cache body/bag in the Dropped Item tab search if it still existed at last save (wasn't eaten or collected)

Ahhhh exactly!!! Sorry!!! :)

• 2 weeks later...

@Nazfera2 It's going to need somebody with more knowledge than I have at the moment.

Feel free to have a go but I'm pretty much stuck until the experts out there decipher the file format.

... update...

Gotta love the ARK community - somebody has done a lot of work already on some java code to read in the ASA file format.  I'll check it out after work this evening and see what I can port into C#.

https://github.com/Kakoen/ark-sa-save-tools/tree/master

Edited by MirageUK
Found Java ASA file parser.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@BoRGaMeS - I'm aware but concentrating on trying to decipher and bring support for ASA at  the moment.

On 11/6/2023 at 10:18 AM, MirageUK said:

• Thanks 1

On 11/17/2023 at 8:17 AM, MirageUK said:

Gotta love the ARK community - somebody has done a lot of work already on some java code to read in the ASA file format.  I'll check it out after work this evening and see what I can port into C#.

Not all functions from the ASE version have to work immediately, but if you could first read the players data, their IDs and tribes IDs, and last login/activity dates, it would be something :) Player and tribe files are very similar to ASE.

I'm very happy that you continue your work for ASA as well. In you we have hope ❤️

If there is anything we can do, or send you some test files from our server, please let me know.

Edited by MroczneZakamarki
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Shinigati said:

I didn't expect to see potential asa support so soon but it would be amazing if you're able to get it working, great work as always :) 

Me neither - but we don't have it fully cracked yet so don't get too excited :)

I have got it reading in the objects and the FIRST property.. just got to see what changes are needed to get it loading all properties then I can get the data surfaced up to ASV to do some visual testing / verification.

image.png.1a5af2354b1b36b379a45fadef3700cb.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

On 1/12/2020 at 7:55 AM, MirageUK said:

It already has zoom functionality using the buttons or sliders below the map? But the base maps I have are unfortunately poor quality - 1024x1024.

Also the filter selections - the reason why it "resets" is that it only lists structures that the selected tribe/player have actually placed.  So for example if a selected tribe or player has never placed / doesn't currently have any spike walls they won't be available as a selection.

Anyway we could get a GitHub download for this once its working for ASA.. instead of Google Drive?

Google (and all it's services) are intentionally blocked for me..

9 hours ago, Slumnit said:

Anyway we could get a GitHub download for this once its working for ASA.. instead of Google Drive?

Google (and all it's services) are intentionally blocked for me..

Yeah I will try and keep the "releases" updated on my Github.  Source code is usually always up to date with the latest that I've tested but I generally only release the binaries to my Google drive with a link share here on the forums.

https://github.com/miragedmuk/ASV

FYI just as a quick update I managed to get it reading in all primitive data types - strings, numbers etc. but have yet to get it working with arrays and structures.. and arrays or structures and structures or arrays ....... ARK!!!!

Will continue to work on it after work this afternoon and let you know how I get on.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Should be able to continue work on this at the weekend. 

Few evenings wasted this week trying to build an upgraded PC for my daughter.... turned out to be a faulty motherboard so returning that today and won't get getting another until Saturday evening so got this evening and most of the day tomorrow to work on ASV for ASA.

Edited by MirageUK
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, MirageUK said:

Anybody want to provide an unofficial backup of ASA for me to work on?  Getting there with single player but think I need to start looking at bigger test data now to see what I might have missed.

Thanks in advance

Hi Mirage, I just sent you a private message for my ASA dedicated server backup.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Elgar said:

Hi Mirage, I just sent you a private message for my ASA dedicated server backup.

Thanks @Elgar - downloaded and will be working on it again shortly.  Attempted to work on it this morning but clearly need more coffee. 

Spent 2 hours scratching my head wondering why I can't match up locations with game objects.   Eventualy found that I was comparing apples to oranges.  Reading in the actor location data GUID information using a different method to the GUID for the game object - they were never going to match that way.

Now got it matching up locations to game object data.  Just need to work out what other properties and such I will need for ASV to start displaying things.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

On 11/5/2023 at 8:46 PM, MirageUK said:

4.6.2.6 now available for download.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ej_M3e1uUDLgR5ZAfHUKKJqSsFdE1jN6/view?usp=drive_link

Fixes

• Ignore any properties ASV is unable to read when parsing game object data (unknown mod data ASV doesn't use anyway) @MroczneZakamarki

Hello
I don't know if the bug have been said :
When you go on the Dropped item tab (4.6.2.4 and .6), and you clic on a "player cache" of a player or dinos, if you clic on "set player pos", you have the error : "unable to parse selected copy command"

{5999BF31-81FE-4925-82F2-B6803E049DC4}.png

Edited by SpenceFoxtrot