Admin / Trusted Player Tool - Game Save Visualiser

MirageUK

19 hours ago, LustWare said:

the uploads are stored in a seperate "cluster" folder, if that could be why?

Yes you need to configure it with the cluster folder to see any "uploads" data.

7 hours ago, SpenceFoxtrot said:

Hello

I see there is always an issue with date of last active.
22 may in tribe view, and 28 when openning his structures.

Tribe view shows only that tribe and players.  Structures property is actually "LastAllyInRangeTime" so could relate to that tribe or any player of any allied tribe.

Hello,

I had thought I was experiencing the same issue with akka Interior Decor Structures that tigernrw posted about here, but upon removal of Akka's our problems have not fixed.

The error is a simple "Content failed to load. Please check settings or refresh download to try again."

I have uploaded the save file for debugging purposes if you have time. A solution would be greatly appreciated, and you've made an incredible tool.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, CMoore said:

Hello,

I had thought I was experiencing the same issue with akka Interior Decor Structures that tigernrw posted about here, but upon removal of Akka's our problems have not fixed.

Appears to have something to do with a "MissionDeployer_C_0" re-using same storage box name as one that already exists.

Leave it with me, just about to start work so won't be able to investigate properly and provide a fix until this evening.

Request to see which player has something uploaded when searching in Item Search.

Currently only says which Tribe, and "Cluster" inventory.

but i have no idea which player in said tribe to contact about said item.

Changing Upload color actually changes Vivarium color instead and makes Upload color white.

Edited by LustWare
  • Facepalm 1

8 hours ago, LustWare said:

Request to see which player has something uploaded when searching in Item Search.

Currently only says which Tribe, and "Cluster" inventory.

but i have no idea which player in said tribe to contact about said item.

Changing Upload color actually changes Vivarium color instead and makes Upload color white.

Will have a look after work this evening and sort the highlight colours.

Version 4.5.1.8 now available for download:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qeVbvGSRzuHfIaVNt9wVYRqYSgU_yeeZ/view?usp=sharing

Features / Fixes

• Added player character name to item search when container is "player" or "cluster" @LustWare
  • Fixed colour mapping for tamed highlights in Settings page @LustWare

image.png.d754b52f6ab4e91e6b35ac0c220a537d.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Wolfamid - uploads as usual please and I'll investigate.

.... while I'm here.

Any interest from anybody in a Discord bot option for ASV and if so any idea what you might want it to do? 

Just knocked something together to learn and managed to get it coded to respond to slash commands and provide text and images as response - so could potentially return ASV marked maps etc from command requests.

Edited by MirageUK
Discord

Hi Mirage.

5 hours ago, MirageUK said:

Any interest from anybody in a Discord bot option for ASV and if so any idea what you might want it to do? 

Just knocked something together to learn and managed to get it coded to respond to slash commands and provide text and images as response - so could potentially return ASV marked maps etc from command requests.

That sounds interesting...  I'm normally reluctant to install Discord bot stuff because it's impossible to know how trustworthy the authors are.  No worries here though 🙂

I suspect integration with the output from ASV would be interesting for lots of players on unofficial.
I have a script that converts your json output into html - but a Discord bot might be easier for the players.

@Larkfields Yeah it'll be another fully open source job so you'll have access to the code once it's done. 

Got it returning results for "/asv-maptime", "/asv-serversummary" as basic commands and will look at expanding these to include the usual wilds/tames/structures etc. queries from ASV.

image.png.c4cbdf95ff06bcbe30151a9a527ff54c.png

.. and returning a blank map just to see if it was possible to return marked maps:

image.png.108e04ccf8c42ce1ef406f1bcfc0685e.png

It didn't seem to like responding with a lot of text so broke it down to use text files as responses.  Some formatting required but basic concept seems to work.

.. got it doing a basic link between discord user and ark player so it can limit the results around the radius of a player.  Will probably add some admin based verification to this before blindly accepting what a user adds.

image.png.6aecfaee87d3105ef793b9e72fb6d545.png

Going to need some thought on how to implement the user selections.  Auto-complete lists are limited to 25 lines in discord which is far too restrictive to be able to provide lists of dino types etc for user selection.  

Edited by MirageUK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Discord commands implemented so far:

Player

• /asv-link <Ark player id | steam username | epic user | game tag | character name>
    • Players can request a link from their discord user to their ARK character.  Providing at least one of the options as an input. 
  • /asv-unlink
    • Allows discord user to unlink their own association with an ARK player character.

No other commands will be allowed until the player link has been verified by an admin / mod:

• /asv-serversummary
    • Displays summary data of the server: Map, Timestamp, Wilds, Tribes, Players, Tames, Structures.
  • /asv-maptime
    • Map name and time of last loaded save.
  • /asv-creaturelist
    • Lists class and friendly mapped name of any creatures on the loaded ARK.
  • /asv-wild-summary
    • Returns a text file summary of wild creatures within a radius around the player.
    • image.png.98b35f8d2a6d80dcfdf30f2eeb86c6ee.png
  • /asv-wild-detail <creature>
    • Returns a text file containing details of wild creatures within a radius around the player.
    • image.png.015299c16319cf73d0d1d0a22e270f05.png
  • /asv-wild-map <creature>
    • Returns marked map images as seen from Ark Viewer based on user selection and radius around player
    • image.png.fb7444ee49f9959f54b9164113ec86da.png
  • /asv-my-tames <creature type [optional]>
    • Returns details of your tribes tames.
  • /asv-my-structures <structure type [optional]>
    • Returns locations of your structure(s) and whether they include inventory and are locked.
  • /asv-my-structures-map <structure type [optional]>
  • /asv-my-items <item type [optional]>
    • Returns a text file list of: Storage type (container / player), Item, Lat / Lon, Rating, Count
  • /asv-my-items-map <item type [optional]>
    • Returns marked map image showing location of containers / players holding items matching any item type specified.

Admin

• /asv-admin list-users <only unverified>
    • List player link data and configured settings: Radius, Location, Stats, Maps.
  • /asv-admin verify-user <discord username> <radius> <includeLoc> <includeStat> <allowMaps>
    • Verify a player link and allow them to use commands.
  • /asv-admin deny-user <discord username>
    • Permanently remove and block any associated linking for the specified discord user.
  • /asv-admin remove-user <discord username>
    • Removes any deny or request record allowing user to re-request a new link.
  • /asv-admin load <arkSaveFilename.ark> <clusterFolderLocation>
    • Load specified save game data.
  • /asv-admin reload 
    • Reload save game data.
  • /asv-admin save
    • Save botplayers.json and any map change to botconfig.json
  • /asv-admin reload-interval <minutes>
    • Interval in minutes to check if ark file timestamp has changed and auto-reload data if it has.
  • /asv-admin ark-tribes <tribeId | tribeName (optional)> <discordPlayer (optional)
    • Lists tribe summary data for provided tribe or discord player.
  • /asv-admin ark-players <tribe id | tribe name [optional]> <discordPlayer (optional)
    • Lists tribe players with user and location data.
  • /asv-admin-structures <structure type> <tribe id | tribe name [optional]>
  • /asv-admin-items <item type> <tribe id | tribe name [optional])

Edited by MirageUK
Completed coding.
  • Like 1

On 7/16/2023 at 6:41 PM, MirageUK said:

@Wolfamid - uploads as usual please and I'll investigate.

.... while I'm here.

it's been same for a long time. I'm getting suprised nobody reporting this situation before. I have latest version of visualizer and installed on diffirent machines diffirent Ark servers but the problem is same.

4.5.2.0 now available for download.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xBoxr-DTTn8UdpQZNm0vkABgudDzLa6v/view?usp=sharing

This release adds the new option for setting up your own discord bot to allow use within your discord channel.

Setting Up

As usual extract the files out into a folder on your machine with access to the .ark save file data.

Discord Developer Portal

• Create an account and/or login to your discord developer portal:  https://discord.com/developers/applications
  • Add "New Application" - provide name etc. 
  • Click the "Bot" tab, give your bot a username and reset the token - copy new token to be used in BotConfig.json. 
    • Bot doesn't need to be public or require any "Privileged Gateway Intents" so these can all be turned off.
  • Click OAuth2 > Url Generator
    • Under scopes select:
      • bot
      • applications.commands
    • Under Bot Permissions select:
      • Send Messages
      • Send Messages in Threads
      • Attach Files
      • User Slash Commands
  • Copy the url and paste into your preferred web browser to invite the new bot into your server/channel.

Edit BotConfig.json

Configure values for:

• arkSaveFile
  • arkClusterFolder
  • discordBotToken
  • discordServerId
  • reloadCheckMins

To get the id of your discord server you will need to enable developer mode in the discord client options.  This will then provide a new "Copy Server Id" option when right clicking on your discord server icon.

As usual - any issues please let me know and I'll see what I can do to resolve them.

Regards

Mirage

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, MirageUK said:

4.5.2.0 şimdi indirilebilir.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xBoxr-DTTn8UdpQZNm0vkABgudDzLa6v/view?usp=sharing

Bu sürüm, discord kanalınızda kullanıma izin vermek için kendi discord botunuzu ayarlamak için yeni bir seçenek ekler.

Kurulum

Her zamanki gibi dosyaları makinenizdeki .ark kaydetme dosyası verilerine erişimi olan bir klasöre çıkarın.

Discord Geliştirici Portalı

• Bir hesap oluşturun ve/veya discord geliştirici portalınıza giriş yapın:   https://discord.com/developers/applications
  • "Yeni Uygulama" ekleyin - ad vb. sağlayın. 
  • "Bot" sekmesine tıklayın, botunuza bir kullanıcı adı verin ve jetonu sıfırlayın - BotConfig.json'da kullanılacak yeni jetonu kopyalayın. 
    • Bot'un herkese açık olması veya herhangi bir "Ayrıcalıklı Ağ Geçidi Amaçları" gerektirmesi gerekmez, böylece bunların tümü kapatılabilir.
  • OAuth2 > Url Oluşturucu'ya tıklayın
    • Kapsamlar altında şunları seçin:
      • bot
      • uygulamalar.komutlar
    • Bot İzinleri altında şunları seçin:
      • Mesaj gönder
      • Konularda Mesaj Gönder
      • Dosyaları ekle
      • Kullanıcı Kesme Komutları
  • URL'yi kopyalayın ve yeni botu sunucunuza/kanalınıza davet etmek için tercih ettiğiniz web tarayıcısına yapıştırın.

BotConfig.json'u düzenleyin

Şunun için değerleri yapılandırın:

• arkSaveFile
  • arkKümesiKlasörü
  • anlaşmazlıkBotToken
  • discordSunucu Kimliği
  • yeniden yükleKontrolDakika

Discord sunucunuzun kimliğini almak için, discord istemci seçeneklerinde geliştirici modunu etkinleştirmeniz gerekir. Bu, discord sunucusu simgenize sağ tıkladığınızda yeni bir "Sunucu Kimliğini Kopyala" seçeneği sağlayacaktır.

Her zamanki gibi - herhangi bir sorun varsa lütfen bana bildirin; ben de bunları çözmek için ne yapabileceğime bakarım.

Saygılarımızla

serap

Unfortunately, I can't run it on my Windows Server 2012 machine at the moment. Apart from this problem, I am currently doing this on a dedicated computer and I wonder if I can control my server from my remote computer.. By the way, I appreciate your work. This community needs hardworking people like you.