Admin / Trusted Player Tool - Game Save Visualiser

MirageUK

@Elgar the ftp export/import will allow the server admin to select what tribes/players the end-user will be able to view and the passwords will be encrypted so that only the program knows the true password.

It will allow semi-real time access - dowloading only the tribe/profile data you have set to allow them and the last save game (we have ours at 30 mins save so can be up to 30 mins out of date when doing a refresh).

longest bit was re-working the maps to a more natural grid so they all aligned to 100x100 in a 1024x1024 image. Don't have to mess about trying to work out different calculations for different maps then - no offsets etc.

The map you provided was actually pretty much spot on for the grid so nice and easy replacement - thanks for that.

14 hours ago, mjfro2 said:

I have a couple things for your consideration :) see below:

Possible useful commands on 'Players' tab: 
- 'SetPlayerPos' to so you can teleport to offline players bodies (if possible)
- 'TribeStructureAudit' & 'TribeDinoAudit'

Requests:
- Can vaults or other containers be shown on the map in the 'structures' tab?
- Could you add rock drakes to the creature tab? I don't see them on my end (we spawn them on ragnarok)

@MirageUK Best dev ever! Everything in my post was added/fixed on my end :) Newest version 5 is running great!

One thing I noticed was that the commands in the players tab do not have 'admincheat' before the command when you copy them to clipboard.

Minor thing but thought you should know.  Thanks!!

• Thanks 1

Cheers @mjfro2

The bug you found is actually that the structure tab copy commands DO prefix with "admincheat".  I intentionally removed it from the player tab and should have also done so with the structure tab to make it easier for people to choose which prefix they wanted.  @Norlinri has her server setup so that users can use chat commands - which use the "cheat" prefix and have no access to "admincheat" commands.

I will add an option into the settings for the next release to allow people to choose a prefix for copy commands:

CommandPrefix.png

• Thanks 2

Best tool ever with diference, thanks for sharing with the comunity.
in case it could help I will include this report that I received when opening a tribe log. it happens to me sometimes in some tribe logs

El valor de '19125' no es válido para 'green'. 'green' debería ser mayor o igual que 0 y menor o igual que 255.

Trace:
   en System.Drawing.Color.CheckByte(Int32 value, String name)
   en System.Drawing.Color.FromArgb(Int32 alpha, Int32 red, Int32 green, Int32 blue)
   en ARKViewer.frmPlayerTribeLog..ctor(ArkPlayer player) en D:\Apps\ArkSavegameToolkitNet-master\ValgueroViewer\frmPlayerTribeLog.cs:línea 68
   en ARKViewer.frmViewer.btnPlayerTribeLog_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) en D:\Apps\ArkSavegameToolkitNet-master\ValgueroViewer\frmViewer.cs:línea 2712
   en System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   en System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   en System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   en System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   en System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   en System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   en System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   en System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Edited by arkland

Preview 6 now available:  http://www.miragesoftware.co.uk/ARK/apps/ARKViewer_Preview6.zip

Alternative download location (my server appears to be running crap atm): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1il1dQK1WxanVQeKKyZc0e_HMkj-_GC9j/view?usp=sharing

Bug Fixes

• Crash when attempting to view structure exclusions before a map has been loaded. Reported by @Norlinri
  • Crash when attempting to parse colour used in some tribe log entries.  Reported by @arkland
  • Copy commands prefixed on structures tab but not on players. Reported by @mjfro2

Features

• Enabled the tamed dino inventory view.
  • Added config options to allow selection of prefix type for copy commands.
  • Reverse lookup.  Clicking on the markers on the drawn map will now attempt to highlight the selected item in the appropriate grid based on tab selection. (Wild/Tamed/Structures/Players).  Requsted by @Norlinri

As usual any issues or requests just let me know.

Cheers

Edited by MirageUK
Alternative download link (Google Drive)
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, MirageUK said:

Preview 6 now available:  http://www.miragesoftware.co.uk/ARK/apps/ARKViewer_Preview6.zip

Bug Fixes

• Crash when attempting to view structure exclusions before a map has been loaded. Reported by @Norlinri
  • Crash when attempting to parse colour used in some tribe log entries.  Reported by @arkland
  • Copy commands prefixed on structures tab but not on players. Reported by @mjfro2

Features

• Enabled the tamed dino inventory view.
  • Added config options to allow selection of prefix type for copy commands.
  • Reverse lookup.  Clicking on the markers on the drawn map will now attempt to highlight the selected item in the appropriate grid based on tab selection. (Wild/Tamed/Structures/Players).  Requsted by @Norlinri

As usual any issues or requests just let me know.

Cheers

Awesome, will give it a try! Thanks for the hard work :)

• Like 1

Hey @MirageUK

Just a heads up, I got an error report when clicking 'save' from the settings menu.  The program crashes but afterwards it seems like the settings I change are saved. 

Nbd since it I only need to change the settings once, just thought you should know.  Everything else working great!  Here's the error report:

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Trace:
   at ARKViewer.frmSettings.btnSave_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in D:\Apps\ArkSavegameToolkitNet-master\ValgueroViewer\frmSettings.cs:line 403
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

@mjfro2 - I'm assuming the error is due to my viewer only listing steam installed single player maps so you have no single player map to select in the drop-down. - Presumably due to you running Windows 10 edition and not Steam?

I will have to add some code to disable single player selection if no single player map can be found and included in the drop-down.

Sorry for not putting out an update - been investigating inclusion of cryopod tame data over the last couple of evenings and believe I have now worked out what I need to change on the toolkit to include this data.

Should have an update before the weekend is over to include cryo pod tame data.

So I've not discovered how to reference the original tame to find the actual points allocations etc but it's easy enough to get the "summary" that is displayed for the in-game tooltip when hovering a cryopod in inventory.

Gives you a simple overview but not accurate points etc that you get with non cryo tamed creatures.

Will try get a sample to show you all this evening (UK).

Edited by MirageUK
  • Thanks 2

That would be awesome to see the cyropod data! Nice work @MirageUK :) 

Would it be possible to have a 'SetPlayerPos' command in the dino tabs?  People ask me a lot on my server to help find their lost dinos and that would be awesome if I could just teleport to it. Could even be useful to teleport to wild dinos too if possible?

And in response to your last post.. Yes I am running the Windows 10 version.  Thank you for looking into that!!

@mjfro2 - already on with adding copy commands to wild/tamed tabs.  Seems you all think alike - it was another one requested by @Norlinri :)

Stuck home waiting on an Amazon delivery today so will spend some time putting it all together - any other commands that might be appropriate for tamed/wild creatures tabs?

• Thanks 1

Preview 7 now available: 

or

Bug Fixes

• Refreshing a Map: Error when attempting to download from FTP server that doesn't support a file time command.  Now defaults to download time as a fallback.
  • Settings: Error when leaving settings screen with single player selected but no map.  Fixed by disabling the single player option if no map can be found.  Reported by @mjfro2
  • Settings: Added checks to the filename when using offline mode to ensure it exists.
  • Copy commands: Added 250 to the Z axis for any commands that involved x,y,z. Hopefully wont get stuck inside objects you teleport to now.

Features

• Added basic cryopod data tab.
  • Added copy commands to Wild, Tamed and Cryopod tabs.  @mjfro2 & @Norlinri

I will continue looking into what other detail I can get from the cryos and complete the other items on my list. As usual please let me know if you find any issues or think of any appropriate feature additions.

Thanks

MirageUK

• Like 1

Hey Mirage

Thanks for the update - Unfortunately I now get the following error - worked fine before but i only have the pre public versions

Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index

Trace:
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.System.Collections.IList.get_Item(Int32 index)
   at ArkSavegameToolkitNet.Domain.ArkItem..ctor(IGameObject item, ISaveState saveState) in D:\Apps\ArkSavegameToolkitNet-master\ArkSavegameToolkitNet.Domain\ArkItem.cs:line 207
   at ArkSavegameToolkitNet.Domain.IGameObjectExtensions.AsItem(IGameObject self, ISaveState saveState) in D:\Apps\ArkSavegameToolkitNet-master\ArkSavegameToolkitNet.Domain\IGameObjectExtensions.cs:line 68
   at ArkSavegameToolkitNet.Domain.ArkGameData.<>c__DisplayClass13_0.<Update>b__25(GameObject x) in D:\Apps\ArkSavegameToolkitNet-master\ArkSavegameToolkitNet.Domain\ArkGameData.cs:line 182
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectArrayIterator`2.MoveNext()
   at System.Linq.Buffer`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 source)
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToArray[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
   at ArkSavegameToolkitNet.Domain.ArkGameData.Update(CancellationToken ct, ArkPlayerExternal[] externalPlayerData, Boolean deferApplyNewData, ArkAnonymizeData anonymize) in D:\Apps\ArkSavegameToolkitNet-master\ArkSavegameToolkitNet.Domain\ArkGameData.cs:line 182
   at ARKViewer.frmViewer.LoadData() in D:\Apps\ArkSavegameToolkitNet-master\ValgueroViewer\frmViewer.cs:line 139
   at ARKViewer.frmViewer..ctor() in D:\Apps\ArkSavegameToolkitNet-master\ValgueroViewer\frmViewer.cs:line 76
   at ARKViewer.Program.Main() in D:\Apps\ArkSavegameToolkitNet-master\ValgueroViewer\Program.cs:line 26

Preview 8 uploaded:

http://www.miragesoftware.co.uk/ARK/apps/ARKViewer_Preview8.zip

or

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1s-XGG94qamoaM6dRSWLhJLKPdoaMSUqK/view?usp=sharing

Bug Fixes

• Crash when loading a map with old cryo pods that didn't have the tooltip data I use. Reported by @121HEP

Features

• Added more copy commands to all tabs.
  • GMSummon added to Wild: Spawn in a replacement for the selected wild at the same level (can't do gender unfortunately)
  • GMSummon added to Tamed: Spawn in a replacement for the selected tame at the base level / 1.5 (as recommended by the Wiki to get pre-tame at perfect tame) - with the option to chain command "DoTame".