Admin / Trusted Player Tool - Game Save Visualiser

MirageUK

9 hours ago, MirageUK said:

What issue is it having with connecting to FTP? Both @Elgar and @StevenB have been succesful with the last version I released last night.

Do you already have FTP setup in a config or is it a new setup you're adding?  And is it SFTP or FTP?

I started fresh to try to add it.  It is FTP. I mean it looks pretty straight forward, IP, Port(Assuming 21 for FTP) and credentials.  Cannot get it to connect.  But again, my regular ftp:// access I have no issue with.

25 minutes ago, xMajix said:

I started fresh to try to add it.  It is FTP. I mean it looks pretty straight forward, IP, Port(Assuming 21 for FTP) and credentials.  Cannot get it to connect.  But again, my regular ftp:// access I have no issue with.

Not sure what to suggest.  It has exception handling and should display a message if there is any problem connecting.

I've just setup a new test server using the public ftp available at https://dlptest.com/ftp-test/ and it all connected without issue.  GrantedI couldn't select a save file as there were no .ark files on that server but the connection was a success.

I will try and add further checks and/or logging to trace what's happening for you in a future release.

Edited by MirageUK

5 minutes ago, MirageUK said:

Not sure what to suggest.  It has exception handling and should display a message if there is any problem connecting.

I've just setup a new test server using the public ftp available at https://dlptest.com/ftp-test/ and it all connected without issue.  GrantedI couldn't select a save file as there were no .ark files on that server but the connection was a success.

I will try and add further checks and/or logging to trace what's happening for you in a future release.

So I tried another FTP program, and i does give me a TLS error:

image.png.814a35dfe5cb1c1a2e89975e1eb24e90.png

I noticed it takes about 15-20 seconds to connect initially. Even with that still able to connect.

Edited by xMajix
  • Thanks 1

I'll check to see how the FluentFtp library handles tls.. the servers I use are plain text.

.. edit

FluentFtp does appear to support FTPS which is what you seem to be using but I've not coded anything to handle that so you'll have to leave it with me.

"ValidateAnyCertificate" - sounds like a promising property to investigate.

Property didn't work but implementing the same event did.  I will put a release together shortly.

Tested against public ftps server test.rebex.net:990

Edited by MirageUK

Version 4.0.0.4 now available.

http://www.miragesoftware.co.uk/Ark/Apps/ArkViewer2021-4-4.zip

Fixes

• FTP support updated.  Now attempts explicit encryption first - if no encryption supported it changes to plain text - if explicit times out it tries again with implicit. This combination seems to work best for all the scenarios I have tested.

19 hours ago, MirageUK said:

У меня было немного времени за обедом, чтобы дождаться, когда мой бекон приготовится, так что ...

Доступна версия 4.0.0.2.

http://www.miragesoftware.co.uk/ARK/Apps/ArkViewer2021-4-2.zip

Исправления

• Теперь определяет племена по структуре и приручению, если в файле .ark больше нет данных об игроках для этого племени.

Excellent . I'll take a look. Thank you.

p.s. I couldn't answer right away: "You have reached the maximum number of posts you can make per day."

4 messages per day ... 😉

Look please: Tribe of Seyop.

2021-06-24_10-46-43.png

2021-06-24_10-46-24.png

2021-06-24_10-44-44.png

Edited by BoRGaMeS

@BoRGaMeS - Checking the .ark save file I can see NO reference to any players, structures or tames with a targeting team matching 190856958 or 1466971605.

I can see in the folder there is an .arktribe file for 1466971605 and that it appears to link to TheIsland so tried loading your save in single player to check using in-game commands - but it failed to load for me :(

I can only assume that tribe and its players are not currently on your server, and they have no structures or tames left behind.

You can try and verify in-game using the console commands:

TribeStructureAudit 1466971605

and

TribeDinoAudit 1466971605 

29 minutes ago, MirageUK said:

@BoRGaMeS - Checking the .ark save file I can see NO reference to any players, structures or tames with a targeting team matching 190856958 or 1466971605.

I can see in the folder there is an .arktribe file for 1466971605 and that it appears to link to TheIsland so tried loading your save in single player to check using in-game commands - but it failed to load for me :(

I can only assume that tribe and its players are not currently on your server, and they have no structures or tames left behind.

You can try and verify in-game using the console commands:

TribeStructureAudit 1466971605

and

TribeDinoAudit 1466971605 

0 struture and  0 dino. 

It turns out that you can simply delete the player profile files and the tribe. There is no data about them in the ARK file. I wonder why the size of the SeyoP profile file is 15 Kb. 

Okay- I've been looking at the new version - its showing a number of unclaimed/abandoned tames - I checked the ASV Abandonded - they belong to a tribe and are at their base.

When selecting via 'Tamed creatures' to find these - there are no records returned.  I think the overview is just reporting back the wrong information.

image.thumb.png.d9d836263b491b81599180acdec6e9a0.png

Downloading the Hope map now to check it out on single player.  What "mode" are you using?

Basically anything prior to v4.0 worked completely differently - it's almost a complete re-write.  So there may be issues that I fixed in the previous toolkit that the new toolkit still has issues with.

I might need you to upload the files somewhere if I can't reproduce on single player.

...edit

Seems to work without issue for a single player, empty Hope game.  I'm going to need your data to investigate.  Upload somewhere and send link in dm.

Edited by MirageUK

Version 4.0.0.6 now available.

http://www.miragesoftware.co.uk/ARK/Apps/ArkViewer2021-4-6.zip

Bug Fixes

• Now ignores errors regarding missing properties and continues to load the remaining objects instead of failing to load anything. @Anselmo

BreedingOptions.thumb.jpg.8d77da8a5c44a797209cfd81e78d9d04.jpg

Features:

• Breeding line search ranking based on a simple calculation at the moment based on your set range compared to your selected tame.

Breeding rank is calculated using the following:

• Stat Point = 10
  • Color Point = 5
  • Each Stat Point Portion = (((Difference x 100)  / Range)   / 100) x Stat Point
  • Color Point Portion = 1 x Color Point for each region that has any match.

It then calculates the total percentage of all combined points vs max available points (6 x Color Point + 8 x Stat Point) to work out a percentage to rank by.

Any stat values above the current tame stat will add more than 100% of the stat point.  Any less than the tame stat - range you selected will take a negative hit.  Values between (Tame-Range and Tame) will be portioned 0-100%.

Colour matches will always add Color Point for ANY matched region and I've lowered the value of these to 5 instead of 10 to put more emphasis on stats than colours for ranking.

Stats.png.68486e80f6cc1c58c475f340d313c80b.png

...edit

Changed my mind on ranking algorithm I'm going to remove the negative ranking and just make it so it only adds a stat proportion if that stat is within the range(s) you have chosen.

Edited by MirageUK
  • Thanks 1

Regarding the abandoned structures - the tribe profiles are there in the server directory .

It is the overview that is displaying incorrectly - if you go to the ‘tamed’ creatures list it does not show them as abandoned.

In addition it’s not showing all tribes where I know that tribe files exist in the directory.  The previous version before the tribe detection changes shows them up - the new version does not.

There are a lot of tribe files in the directory which are not showing up in the list of tribes either. I think the algorithm may need changing. 

On one map - I know there were 4 tribes (4 tribe files), however viewing with the tool - I see only 1 tribe.  I do see the tribe files in the directory.

Edited by ANewHome