Buildings

Kiliki

Buildings

Does anyone know the current rate of decay on greenhouse build items?  Found older information and one that someone mentioned it had been changed to slightly less than stone. So would like to know what the current rate is. . I just spent ages on an official pve making a new base with a lot of glass and just wondering how often i need to be logging in.  I know and agree with having  decay timer but wish there was more time on some building pieces like glass to allow for more creativity. Thanks.

8 hours ago, Kiliki said:

Buildings

Does anyone know the current rate of decay on greenhouse build items?  Found older information and one that someone mentioned it had been changed to slightly less than stone. So would like to know what the current rate is. . I just spent ages on an official pve making a new base with a lot of glass and just wondering how often i need to be logging in.  I know and agree with having  decay timer but wish there was more time on some building pieces like glass to allow for more creativity. Thanks.

glass is one day before metal now so greater than stone . going forward to help yourself , just go to options and on the right hand side tick the box . extended hud information . now when your in game , im on ps4 .  hold touch pad and all placed structures will display their auto timers .

Archived