New servers

Shavsama

Suggestion

New servers

Is it possible to make new official servers with transferring disabled for a month or so, so new players or players who got wiped and need a fresh start can build up? Because all the official servers  we have now are almost unplayable. I think if we get new servers ( especially smalltribes ) alot of people will start playing again because the early game grind is fun and we will have the space to build up and not get wiped everytime by bigger/stronger tribes.

5 replies to this server topic

thanks for the help ? guess I'll try to start on another 1k plus server. One more question though, I'm currently playing on The Center server and was curious when transfers would open. I can upload dinos and items but can't download them yet. When will this be enabled? 

Thanks in advance

When are new servers Coming?

When are new Ark servers coming? the newest ark servers have 1k days and it would be great to have new servers that don't have all good building placed blocked yet. It's no fun to Start on servers with massive builds. It would be great to know when new servers are coming out.

There are allready ~1000 official servers and new servers would make it all worse. New servers would also not solve your problem because any new server would be pillared in a day.

Start with a raft base and check places you would like. Earlier or later one of the players who own this places will stop playing and then you can grab it.

It takes 1-3 days for a new server to be filled with pillars and you will end up in the same situation as now. 
My best advice is to be friendly, if you find a place someone has claimed with pillars. Then ask nicely if they can remove it so you can make a base. 
If they have massive amount of pillars on land they don't use and they refuse to remove it, then you can report them for "Excessive pillaring", it's against the code of conduct.

Most official communities are very friendly so it should not be a big problem. 

2 hours ago, AllUsernamesAreTaken said:

When are new servers Coming?

When are new Ark servers coming? the newest ark servers have 1k days and it would be great to have new servers that don't have all good building placed blocked yet. It's no fun to Start on servers with massive builds. It would be great to know when new servers are coming out.

When the next DLC comes out. Crystal isles and Genesis 2 are next.

You could always play Arkpocalypse official servers.

Archived