Bad Neighbors

1 hour ago, mattj said:

Coming into a server, lying, accepting help from the locals, scouting and then wiping them is despicable behavior. How do you sleep at night.

Creating friendships and alliances and talking through disputes has saved my server from annihilation more than once. We get intel about scouts from tribes and solos that we aren’t even allied with because we are good people and our server mates actually want us to be safe.

if some of y’all tried not being sociopaths you’d probably get wiped less

BuT thEY cAn pLaY hoWevEr tHey WAnt, iTs thEiR chOicE

In all seriousness though, there were some twisted people throughout history that use this one excuse i keep seeing here. Like “Oh but it’s warfare, let me just commit countless atrocities on people who pose no threat to me because MUH POWER TRIP!”

@This game is meant for raiding and attacking everyone in sight all day long because i’m allowed to” People like to forget that you can’t get anywhere being a raider, you need to be in alliances and friendly or else you’re just gonna get destroyed..Eh who am i even kidding, this game is full of sneaky slimy slithering snakes who plot behind your back or outright implode you lol

Although other trolls/griefers become like Batman’s Joker, where they were somewhat fair and decent but they got mentally tortured to the point they said screw it and decided to become the griefer so they don’t have to deal with the loss of so much work.

36 minutes ago, MackTheKnife said:

BuT thEY cAn pLaY hoWevEr tHey WAnt, iTs thEiR chOicE

In all seriousness though, there were some twisted people throughout history that use this one excuse i keep seeing here. Like “Oh but it’s warfare, let me just commit countless atrocities on people who pose no threat to me because MUH POWER TRIP!”

@This game is meant for raiding and attacking everyone in sight all day long because i’m allowed to” People like to forget that you can’t get anywhere being a raider, you need to be in alliances and friendly or else you’re just gonna get destroyed..Eh who am i even kidding, this game is full of sneaky slimy slithering snakes who plot behind your back or outright implode you lol

Although other trolls/griefers become like Batman’s Joker, where they were somewhat fair and decent but they got mentally tortured to the point they said screw it and decided to become the griefer so they don’t have to deal with the loss of so much work.

On the contrary  you do get somewhere being that guy..join together rule the Ark those words have always stuck with me...if your not a friend your a potential  enemy ... 

1 hour ago, CitoaK said:

So using vanilla presets is cheating somehow? Sorry but its legit.

But camouflaging your base is supposed to be an element of the game and that option outright eliminates it lol

I can understand gamma for those with poor dark sight like myself but being able to remove the very thing that covers peoples bases is just wrong. At least cut down all the trees and stuff yourself ?

@CitoaK Earlier on you stated that you used low render distance to find bases. That’s not cool. A huge part of ark pvp is hiding so that you can’t be raided. For a solo player like me I don’t have turrets unlocked and it his hard to grind out defense dinos when I can’t mass tame trikes or raptors. In ark you have 2 options for base defense and you shouldn’t force people to choose one. Anyway, a big enough alpha tribe can take on any base defense save for an other alpha. Hiding is the best option, and you should not go around ruining it. Now you are changing your story to say that you use low render distances to help handle the game. Stick to a story!

Archived