-Added Whistle Land Flyer command

GITech

Awesome!

Button?

Anything else we should know?

I've got to add it to my "ARK: Controller Evolved" Padstarr profile I've used for all ~2500hrs I've logged. Still updating and evolving, for instance I made 4 major changes just within the last few weeks. PS: I have super convenient and quick use of every single keyboard function available for ARK without finger Fing the controller. It's nothing short of incredible if I do say so myself... lol ;) :)

Wait..... A secondary controller is needed for Xbox?!?!  OMGWTFROTFL

I posted my work on ARK: Controller Evolved here WAY back in 2015 through to possibly 2017 (looks like the site has changed and it's now gone).

Anyway, maybe someday people will *learn* to take notice when I put effort into a project. This one equates to 100's of hours in the design and creation of it and 1,000's of hours refining it.

I should note that I do not use a "console" P.O.S. controller, but the best old school PS2 like controller ever made: the Logitech Dual Action with the hard edged "plus" on the D-pad. One of mine is 15+yrs old and has PERFECT analog response still with only about 0.1% mechanical and electrical dead zone though the L3 button is a little temperamental after 10's of thousand of gaming hours. My other was purchased USED to 'replace' that one in the middle of my time with ARK and currently has like 0.01% dead zones. In fact they need as much as 25% NEGATIVE dead zone to compensate for most games being designed with 25% software deadzone to cater to the CRAP that is console analog sticks. I'm also a professional drone pilot and racer, so I need and know good analog control, and can make use of it.  ;) Rant over.  :)

• 1 month later...

Archived