Anyone else get farcry primal

Scorpio

On 3/2/2016 at 2:30 PM, Casanova said:

Most of the reviews I saw were mediocre at best. Looked like a cool concept, I'm just not a fan of game companies re-skinning games over and over, same applies with Assassins Creed.

Pretty much what I thought of it by seeing Frankie's video of it.

Wow just reskinned FC4 and took out a bunch of content. I know some will like it but it looked too much like a 10 hour and complete game plus all the hiding/stealth time in missions to make it 40 hours long and then done.

• 2 weeks later...

I downloaded it the day it came out. I really liked it but then again I really liked FC3 and FC4. I did feel like there could have been more and it did feel a little too much like the other two games but overall I was satisfied with the game play. With that being said, I just bought ARK last week and it is a much better game (even in its unfinished state). Had I played ARK first, I would have been totally disappointed with FCP and probably wouldn't have finished it. I recommend skipping it if you are already playing ARK, or rent it later, once you have stopped playing ark for a while and have played a few other games in between. The two games are a lot alike (setting wise) but FCP is extremely limited in what it allows the gamer to do.

• 3 weeks later...
On Tuesday, March 01, 2016 at 9:30 PM, Casanova said:

Most of the reviews I saw were mediocre at best. Looked like a cool concept, I'm just not a fan of game companies re-skinning games over and over, same applies with Assassins Creed.

The Only reason I bought it was so it could hold me off untill ark came out for ps4 lol

But yeah the recent finding about the re-skinning was not a good thing at all especially since they "hid" it

Archived