Enforcers

Thedodowhisperer

1 hour ago, Wazzamaniac said:

Its a really great mobility dino and can traverse the map quickly, plus it has decent weight.

However it seems lacking in the fighting department, because it has low hp, relatively low damage and an aggravatingly weird attack hitbox. It is fun to teleport around with it, though.

are you pumping up HP and Damage when they level up?

1 hour ago, Silk said:

are you pumping up HP and Damage when they level up?

I haven't. But it's easy to compare base stats with any other dino. Of course better enforcer blueprints mitigate the issue by a lot but I still feel the attack hitbox to be a bit buggy...

In anycase even mid-high level wild enforcers feel like total pushover when you fight them.

8 minutes ago, Wazzamaniac said:

I haven't. But it's easy to compare base stats with any other dino. Of course better enforcer blueprints mitigate the issue by a lot but I still feel the attack hitbox to be a bit buggy...

In anycase even mid-high level wild enforcers feel like total pushover when you fight them.

I started out with a max level Enforcer BP and I distributed my points more or less evenly between: Health, Weight, Melee,Speed.

It tears through all corrupt creatures like butter.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/12/2018 at 5:02 PM, Silk said:

I started out with a max level Enforcer BP and I distributed my points more or less evenly between: Health, Weight, Melee,Speed.

It tears through all corrupt creatures like butter.

Mine was a really good 135 apprentice with most points in hp and melee on the BP. Shenobi(had to give it a ninja name lol) sheds through corrupted like there's no tomorrow. He is sitting at 5.5k hp and 300 melee and i can kill lvl 300+ rexs and spinos with it.

I wouldn't trust its performance unridden tho. They are glass cannons againt corrupted, with a friend on a rex or other tanky dino you can teleport behind corrupted packs and shred them from behind. With skill and tactics they are very powerful. Just carefully manage stamina and HP in big fights.

Archived