taming info on new dinos for extincton

Lostmymarbles

Enforcers can be crafted off Blueprints that drop when you kill wild ones (and can be better quality like weapons and armor) or crafted at City Terminals. Scouts (the flying things with the binoculars from the trailers) can be crafted there as well and are considered like weapons and tools. Scouts take element dust to operate (20).

Gacha - Tamed like Roll Rats. Just throw items down at them, they will continually collect them until tamed/all are gone. Snow Owl pellets are absolute best, then Element Dust, then Stone, then everything else, bigger stacks are better.

Velo/Snow Owl - KO, tame with meat. Simple, pretty quick, just get some prime.

Managarmr - KO, tame with the Extinction special kibbles. Note - You can tame it with meat, but even with raw mutton it takes forever.

Gasbag - KO, tame with berries. Note - Very long tame, use the extinction special kibbles instead.

That's all I got so far.

38 minutes ago, Frogspoison said:

Gacha - Tamed like Roll Rats. Just throw items down at them, they will continually collect them until tamed/all are gone. Snow Owl pellets are absolute best, then Element Dust, then Stone, then everything else, bigger stacks are better.

Velo/Snow Owl - KO, tame with meat. Simple, pretty quick, just get some prime.

Managarmr - KO, tame with the Extinction special kibbles. Note - You can tame it with meat, but even with raw mutton it takes forever.

Gasbag - KO, tame with berries. Note - Very long tame, use the extinction special kibbles instead.

That's all I got so far.

Which kibble do you use for the gasbag?

3 hours ago, Frogspoison said:

Extinction has several special kibbles. The best one needs a titanboa egg or gold hesp egg, plus honet, mutton, mejos, ect. They act like the best kibble with almost any dino, including some ABB ones.

Already tried the new 4 kibbles on a gasbag. Each gave 0.5% taming speed. At this point I'm saying screw the effectiveness and just want to know which one gives the most taming % speed.

Archived