Windows 10 Update 778

AbsoluteDad1

Can a Dev please comment on the status of this? Also if this is a Microsoft certification issue why did you go ahead with the release on Xbox knowing Xbox players would have an advantage for HOURS over windows 10 players. Sorry for all you other windows 10 player who cant log in to defend your bases while Xbox players wipe them and kill your dinos.

I would like to know when we are going to get the update also. Why does it seem like every time they put an update out we are the last to get it and not at the time they specify but a MUCH LATER time. I know they are a smaller company than most game companies but come on if you are going to put out a game you have to pay for at this scale at least be able to handle it or find someone that can. 

They'll never reply, coorperate greed at its finest, all they care about is money and could give a F*** less about their fan base. Seems to me they do this stuff purposefully to make people angry, nevermind the fact that the game was still broken when they released it as a full game but they keep people waiting on updates and never reply about important issues. Honestly studio wildcard gave into the cooperate money drive and sold out a long time ago, it doesn't surprise me any more, still makes me angry though. Eventually it's going to cause them to lose thousands of more players, I already know of more than a couple hundred who have completely uninstalled the game because of their b.s.

I've been wondering why there where no servers in the list! I started on PC back in March of 2016 and when IRL co-workers wanted to play, I played with them on the Xbox and hated the controller set up. I was so happy when I could use my PC to play with them again, but I should have known it was too good to be true :( Has this happed in the past with other updates? Do they just update PC last? I did get an update today on the main Ark game and Scorched Earth, but no servers are showing up. I logged onto the  Xbox One itself and the game is working just fine(as well as an Xbox can handle the game anyways) and all servers are up. WTCrap Microsoft & Wildcard?!?!?

Archived