Base Defense

Adrian1Wasowski2

Just now, Riveraaf13 said:

Best way is to be on and if you aren’t on make sure you have heavy turrets and have a good location of a base and make sure all your turrets are max on ammo and make it difficult as possible to get in. Billboards metal spike walls double layer metal just remember though no base is unraidable

Thanks For The Tip I Will Be Sure To Use That In My Base Build.

18 hours ago, GhostSnake007 said:

Are you defending your base against players, dinos, or both. If you are against players I am not sure, but PvE I can help you out with some ideas that work. Main idea don't use walls.   

Why would you need ideas for pve? Come on bro, defending for pve....hahaha that's funny stuff right there.

23 hours ago, GhostSnake007 said:

Are you defending your base against players, dinos, or both. If you are against players I am not sure, but PvE I can help you out with some ideas that work. Main idea don't use walls.   

Currently i am on a PVP server so i need tips for defence from dinos and people.

On 8/2/2018 at 6:37 PM, Adrian1Wasowski2 said:

I Was Wondering What Is The Best Way To Defend Your Base Please Leave Your Suggestions On Down Here.

well if you are a  tek gear then tek turrets and tek forcefeilds are the way to go also you could put tek behmoth gates also its a good idea to have defense dinos like golems

If you're not online no defence will keep out a determined attacker. But to slow them down, build lots of rooms, have many heavy turrets, some inside too, also having a lot of high level dimorphodons or vultures inside the base set to aggressive will really ruin an attacker's day ? (until they bring in a giga or an allo pack anyway). Our nightmare raids (Iwas in a mega tribe on PvP until a couple of months ago) were bases where there were lots of small rooms & lots of vaults so we had to use much C4. But no matter what the defences, if no-one's online, the base will fall.

2 hours ago, FeyGriffin said:

If you're not online no defence will keep out a determined attacker. But to slow them down, build lots of rooms, have many heavy turrets, some inside too, also having a lot of high level dimorphodons or vultures inside the base set to aggressive will really ruin an attacker's day ? (until they bring in a giga or an allo pack anyway). Our nightmare raids (Iwas in a mega tribe on PvP until a couple of months ago) were bases where there were lots of small rooms & lots of vaults so we had to use much C4. But no matter what the defences, if no-one's online, the base will fall.

Thx For The Really Descriptive Help I Will Go On Ark Now And Make Lots Of Bolas For Taming Dimorphodons.:)

Archived