What else counts as tames other than DINO and RAFT ??

DonaldDuck

So I just counted my dinoes and rafts in Excel and in total I have 51, but why is it shown as 88/500 in my Character Info ? Is there any other thing that's counted as tames that I miss other than dinoes and rafts ? I don't think I miss any dino, and even if I miss , I won't be missing 40 dinoes to count. Does the game miscalculate ?????????? That would suck having all servers tame capped because the game counts people's dinoes wrong.

CURRENT DINOES 51
Rex 2
Allosaurus 1
Direbear 1
Pulmonoscorpius 2
Dodo 4
Dilo 5
Thylacoleo 1
Ichtyosaur 2
Megalodon 1
Plesiosaur 1
Raft 6
Phiomia 1
Doed 1
Castoroides 1
Megaloceros 1
Brontosaurus 3
Griffin 6
Wyvern 1 1
Argentavis 2
Pteranodon 1
Parasaur 1
Lystro 1
Dunkle 1
Dung Beetle 2
Anglerfish 1
Queen Bee 1
Ankylosaur 1

QeidOum.png

45 minutes ago, forgotenlore said:

do any of your brontos have platforms built on them they count as 20 when they are built on

Ooh, yea I have 2 of the Brontos with Platform Saddles so that adds 19x2=38 to the tame count then. 51+38 = 89, I'm discounted 1 dino then.

So Platform Saddle doesn't add to server tame limit then, only to tribe tame limit. 

My Plesio also has platform saddle, but it's not counted as 20, only Bronto it seems

Guest DJRone89
6 hours ago, Wazzamaniac said:

Isnt that so that you can't be shot off it on pvp? The rider is placed right inside the pillar making it invincible

Pretty sure you can’t get picked either unless they’ve nerfed it. I haven’t indulged in PvP for a while so I’m not up to scratch on what still works.

On Thursday, August 02, 2018 at 7:42 AM, Sagefoxwood said:

i dont play pvp, this is seen on pve to make it so that the platform saddle then takes up slots

52 minutes ago, McKay said:

Confirmed this with an ally tribe on PvE. The saddle no matter if has anything on it takes up Dino slots. Cheers. 

People will hoarde slots, then either: Save for big breeds (remove saddle) or sell slots. (Yes RMT) 

This is a huge issue rampant on any modern official pve server. 

Archived