Event Colored Wyverns?

bigcowboy

39 minutes ago, bigcowboy said:

Does anyone know if the current event affects wyverns and if their stolen eggs hatch with the same colors? I'd love to have a purple fire one : )

Hello,

Thanks for that idea. I am on Ragnarok tamed two 150 parasaur and now a 140 purple and blue Bronto. First parasaur ever so it was a moment in ARK.

/Ari

If you had taken the egg prior to the event starting, then no. Otherwise, yes, it depends on the wild parents of that egg.

For example: if the Fire Wyvern's Region 1 is purple, then the baby will most definitely have Region 1 purple.

However, given how wild dino spawns, it can be hard to predict, especially if two similar level male/female are around an egg, with one not sporting any event color, and the other has it (in such case, its mainly a hit-or-miss situation)

48 minutes ago, Zira said:

yes, the event affects wyverns
collect as many eggs as you can during the event time
i hatch - during the previous event - 11 wyvern eggs
i lucky three hatched out with event color :)

Thanks for reminding me...last event i hatched 15 wys. And we forgot all eggs where not picked up during an event.

Only 2 look remotely close to event ones. Ofc all others where gifted to the server i am on. Or the other servers.

But the luck is not on my side when i breed the flying beasts.Hopefully this time i can get some dark blue ones or purple ones. Or even black or white ones. 

Hello,

After many egg hunting trips. I got one maybe two event colored wyverns. The lighting wyvern I find hard to tell if that is event blue or event black. For fire wyvern black is most prominent I however didn't want a fire wyvern so the only egg 180lvl is a event color and I got 12 lighting hatched and 5 ice wyvern of different levels. The most beautiful Ice Wyvern was killed. But these things happen. 

I got Sarcos blue and purple 145s wild levels. One purple Equus (horse). Black Purlovia level 135 wild. Pteranodon blue with white skeleton 150.

So very nice. Soon the first Wyvern is ready for first flight.

Regards Ariana

Archived