Ankylo Farming Question

swaii

1. Was wondering if the 30% dmg boost from the buddy bonus affect the gathering rates.

2. Also asking myself, if higher % dmg only increasing the speed of the metal you gain per node or if it affects the amount too.

3. Is it possible that there is a boarder where you shouldn’t Level the dmg any further? I have the feeling I gain less from the rich metal nodes if the anky is so strong to break them with one hit.

1 hour ago, swaii said:

1. Was wondering if the 30% dmg boost from the buddy bonus affect the gathering rates.

2. Also asking myself, if higher % dmg only increasing the speed of the metal you gain per node or if it affects the amount too.

3. Is it possible that there is a boarder where you shouldn’t Level the dmg any further? I have the feeling I gain less from the rich metal nodes if the anky is so strong to break them with one hit.

1) yes

2) higher damage equals more metal

3) most people say stop at 1000%

8 hours ago, swaii said:

I feel the same. With my current Ankylo, I was getting upwards of 200 metal per rich node with two swings. Now with one swing, it averages around 170. Though I do seem to be getting more from the regular nodes...

Archived