When is TLC Phase 3 coming out?

jsheerin98

Hi Wild Card,

I was just wondering when TLC Phase 3 was going to come out? I know you've said in the past that for the next couple of weeks you will be working on bug fixes but it's been WELL over a couple of weeks. Don't you think it's about time you guys remodeled some creatures for TLC Phase 3? I've waited ever so patiently. Here are some suggestions, Pteranodon, Carnotaurus, Giganotosaurus, Plesiosaurus, Mosasuaurs, Megalodon, Mammoth, Megaloceros, Allosaurus & Titanoboa. Just a thought.

• Volunteer Moderator
1 hour ago, jsheerin98 said:

Hi Wild Card,

I was just wondering when TLC Phase 3 was going to come out? I know you've said in the past that for the next couple of weeks you will be working on bug fixes but it's been WELL over a couple of weeks. Don't you think it's about time you guys remodeled some creatures for TLC Phase 3? I've waited ever so patiently. Here are some suggestions, Pteranodon, Carnotaurus, Giganotosaurus, Plesiosaurus, Mosasuaurs, Megalodon, Mammoth, Megaloceros, Allosaurus & Titanoboa. Just a thought.

They never said they would be focusing on bug fixes for a couple of weeks.

After TLC 2 they said they were moving their focus to bug fixes and QoL improvements. There was no timeframe given for that, and bug fixes is hardly going to be completed in 2 weeks. They said that TLC's have been put on the back-burner for now and TLC 3 may not come before the next DLC. Right now it is unknown, but TLC is off the table for the time being. Bug fixes have a much higher priority.

Guest DJRone89
5 hours ago, ChargingParacerParacer said:

They 100% aren't making a phase 3, that was just 1 of Wildcard's many lies to do damage control for PR purposes. The vague mentions of ini settings for flyer nerf revert they have talked about for at least a half a year isn't happening either. WC lies to their paying customers quite a bit.

Paying customers who bought the game once. I don’t pay a monthly subscription, do you?

Archived