details about beginner servers

OttoGrunf

i cant find details about beginner servers. what rates have changed? are raft bases disabled? why are they so many alpha raptors on beaches (like 2-4 in visible range non stop)? will they be wiped? why swamp fever cant be cured by leveling?

i just managed to find info that player is limited to level 44, wild animals to level 30 and tamed to level 60

default rates. rafts allowed. the usual alpha spawn rates, which are high, especially on island. no wipe though they need one if wc ever notice that metal structure bps can be found in beacons. swamp fewer meh, no idea. you can catch the virus again from your dead body or infected dodos. 

why no response is because wc or the community (wiki) haven't made a collection yet. still, all together the servers should be deleted. you learn more in singleplayer.

5 hours ago, eESTlane said:

default rates. rafts allowed. the usual alpha spawn rates, which are high, especially on island. no wipe though they need one if wc ever notice that metal structure bps can be found in beacons. swamp fewer meh, no idea. you can catch the virus again from your dead body or infected dodos. 

why no response is because wc or the community (wiki) haven't made a collection yet. still, all together the servers should be deleted. you learn more in singleplayer.

They arent default rates, the difficulty is turned down. Based on dino max level i would assume to difficulty 3l

Archived