Ark Devs Showing favoritism

Jon20cali

Hello so yesterday my tribe was wiped due to 

.     I am wondering why devs don’t look into the tribe Tea.  They are not on the list. it seems that the only servers on the list are ones that grief or attack Tea    Could we get a Dev to shine some light on this.  Rumor has it that the leader of Tea is envoled with snail games and is working with wildcard and that’s why they were not targeted by the devs in this latest round of bans and wipes....

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Zereph said:

Tricky, you dumb monkey its no proof DILO

The tribe in question has already been banned for DDOSing once (They'd DDOS servers to effectively shut off turrets). Couple that with watching certain enemy servers going down for weeks, or months, and it's not exactly hard to say "Oh, they're DDOSing the enemy servers".

It takes about five seconds to spot the trends of mega tribes DDOSing each other. It's been an accepted and staple Ark meta for years. It is cheating, and to be frank, I'm kind of glad the devs are punishing people for it now instead of just ignoring it. 

As for why you could have gotten banned. Take your pick. That tribe is well known for aimbotting, duping, meshing and just in general, cheating in every capacity possible. You can deny it, but there's plenty of proof out there of it being done. 

Guys I learned the truth.

It's really depressing, but WC has no choice. 

I feel sad for them. >:( And angry. Wildcard make this amazing yet flawed game.. and. (sigh)

And angry at the person responsible, who is behaving in a disgraceful manner and whose ancestors would be ashamed of him. But he's not listening at all.

He's giving China a bad name. China needs to take him to task. They're better than that. 

4 hours ago, Jon20cali said:

Hello so yesterday my tribe was wiped due to 

.     I am wondering why devs don’t look into the tribe Tea.  They are not on the list. it seems that the only servers on the list are ones that grief or attack Tea    Could we get a Dev to shine some light on this.  Rumor has it that the leader of Tea is envoled with snail games and is working with wildcard and that’s why they were not targeted by the devs in this latest round of bans and wipes....

Yeah tea definitely needs to go

Hello,

When you or I or Wild Card feels, knows or thinks. This is wrong.

As soon as that thought goes true a mind.

Admit it and correct it. The sooner the better.

I am not saying that WC did wrong or right, they do not need proof since they stated it is up to GM alone. Just some general advice.

From what I see it looks bad. 

Always,

Ariana

7 hours ago, Jon20cali said:

I made this post hoping to get a wc_dev to respond to why only a few were targeted but the tribe Tea was left out

The absolute last thing WC is going to do would be to respond to this thread. One of the owners of TEA is the daughter of a dev - their bases are so insane btw that there is absolutely no way their tribe isn't cheating. All you have to do is scout their bases to know they're dupping/etc. Its' an inside job, just like 9/11/2001. 

On that list 6 out of 8 of our servers got dev wipe. They went into each of our server for 5 minutes to wipe all of them. the 2 other server was named different than the original tribe name. They gave us no info on why except sending us the Rules of conduct and cheating sheet. We heard from someone who was close to the dev, that we got wiped because some members were using ini files ?. After 4k hours I am quitting this game. Its just too much. The dev go on your server, enter a command, leave server and never tell you the reason. I had some hope that one day wildcare would become better. Nope their system is still trash. They announce new server and wipe 30 servers after 2-3 days? I don't call that a coincidence. 

23 minutes ago, iimarty said:

On that list 6 out of 8 of our servers got dev wipe. They went into each of our server for 5 minutes to wipe all of them. the 2 other server was named different than the original tribe name. They gave us no info on why except sending us the Rules of conduct and cheating sheet. We heard from someone who was close to the dev, that we got wiped because some members were using ini files ?. After 4k hours I am quitting this game. Its just too much. The dev go on your server, enter a command, leave server and never tell you the reason. I had some hope that one day wildcare would become better. Nope their system is still trash. They announce new server and wipe 30 servers after 2-3 days? I don't call that a coincidence. 

They announced that ini files were not legitimate but than we hear  guys like that:*We used Ini files so we dont see fog, water, leaves, xplant effects* that is what you admit but, after cheating i'd not calling it a coincidence that you get dev wiped. Glad they taking care of the situation.

Bug abuse on any game is prohibited so, when people dupe, undermesh, ddos, or is allied with someone well known to do all these things and more, dont be surprised you get banned. At the end you can call the "NO PROOF" like any other, but people know these groups that have been banned. And yes cheaters are among them. Not all of them are cheaters.

1 hour ago, iimarty said:

I'm going to be really honest. Most of the servers on that list had heavy affiliation with cheaters. 

There are, really, only two real mysteries:

Why does Wildcard enforce their rules so sporadically that legit players of any major degree are impossible to come by (And then they ban people for affiliation, even though you literally cannot play Official PvP without being "Affiliated" with cheaters)?

and

Why wasn't TEA involved in this wide-spread wipe?

Archived