Reaper Queen Impregnation Help

ReaperQueenFan289

I have decided to find a reaper queen to get impregnated by it.I gotten it low to 1k health and every single time it did the animation,she misses.That happened all the time when she did the animation.Does anyone have any suggestions on where I should be to be successfully impregnated.I have built a trap that has her near a wall and four stone dino gateways in front of the queen.

I have decided to find a reaper queen to get impregnated by it.I gotten it low to 1k health and every single time it did the animation,she misses.That happened all the time when she did the animation.Does anyone have any suggestions on where I should be to be successfully impregnated.I have built a trap that has her near a wall and four stone dino gateways in front of the queen.
My strategy that always works is once you have her low get away from structs and if you are on a Megalosaurus (which in my opinion is far better for queens) just dismount right after she hits you with her tail swipe and remount when she attacks again. That way you don't go flying back and that seems to be when she senses you to impregnate. If you do this then you don't have to worry about being mounted at the time when she grabs you because it seems that as long as you are off when she starts the animation then she will take you off the mount. Megalos are my favorite since you stay on their back when you dismount and therefore it's easy to remount when she drops you and any nameless that have spawned cannot reach you on your megalo in addition to the fact that they are easier to obtain and level to the point where they can easily take queens.

All you need to easily take queens is a mate boosted pair of megalosaurus at 16k hp and 600% melee. If you have these then queens are no problem. Just remember to whistle passive when you get her low enough or they may kill the queen while it tries to impregnate you.

Hope this helps!

Archived