Aberration item transfers

Juggernaut007

Hi with item transfer being aloud into aberration  on console along with. Vanilla Dino's ,I was wondering If anyone knew what items exactly will be aloud ? Is any kibble one of they item I.e dilo to tame doedics ? What about non feet eggs of creatures on an I.e baryonx carbonemys ? Just curious as they don't specify exactly what items will n won't b permitted.

On 4/14/2018 at 11:40 PM, Ldmk4 said:

Vaculity do you know if weapon bps and premades are transferable or just kibbles and no-ferts

You can transfer just about any items with the exception of certain items,

Specimen Implant

Tributes

Boss Heads (Excluding  Alpha Rex Trophy,  Alpha Wyvern Trophy  and  Alpha Deathworm Trophy )

Element and  Element Shard

And Fertile eggs that doesn't have their own dino in the map (e.g: You can't transfer Fertile Terror Bird or Yuty Eggs into Aberration since there isn't such thing as Aberrant Terror Bird or Aberrant Yutyrannus)

32 minutes ago, Homith said:

G’day Everyone, was curious of this as well. On the wiki it talks about transferring a Phoenix. Just wondering if this is possible?

https://ark.gamepedia.com/Phoenix

cheers

You can't transfer that. So long as there isn't an Aberrant variant of the said dino, you won't be able to bring it over. The post in wiki only states that the sunlight burning effect from Surface will still kill it, probably on SP or unofficial server where they permitted foreign dinos into Aberration.

Archived