Witty Dino Names

PioneerPelican

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

okay i have a male and female Rex (Dad and Mom) i have a carno named carnage a sarco named sarcophagus a mego named itcy because we were taming itchys and he showed up and we tamed him i had an argent named gent and a female one mademoiselle and another argent named flame cuz he is red i had a dilo named tiny i have a ptera name mr. pt (the p is silent) but yeah thats my dino names i normally just dont name my dinos cuz then you get attached to them then you are sad when they died

• Volunteer Moderator

For some Gigas I have, they are called:  Gigarage, Gigabite, Munchonu, Anger Mismanagement, Raging Bit.., Giga Blood(it is red), Yum Yum, and the twins, Snuggle Bear and Snuggle Bunny.  And there is also FPITA, which managed to kill me twice while taming it!

We once had a plesio name PleaseUrSoreAss and a bronto name Bron-tos-r-us.  And, another bronto named Please Don't Kill Me, after I accidentally killed the first one when harvesting stone next to it(stupid hit bo).

Got a mammoth named Tantor. 

I did the transformer names:  Grimlock, Trypticon, Devastarter, Sweep, Swoop, Sludge, Snarl, Slag, Laser Beaker, Razor Claw.

We also had a rex I named Undertaker and gave to my tribe mate; best Rex we every had on that server.

Shark named Saw Jaw.

Tribemate has a Mosa called Old Moses.

Use to name my dilos after variations of other words using the Dil; Dillard, Dilly, Dilicious, Dilweed, Dil Pickle, Dilage, etc.

Ankys:  Tanky and Zanky.  

Doed:  Wrecking Ball and Smash.

Raptors for breeding and eggs:  Ready, Willing, Able.

Carnos:  Barno, Darno, Farno, Garno, Harno, Jarno...yeah, you get i by now.

Dimes:  Lennox, Trane, Rheem, Carrier

Procoto:  Captain  (for those of you old enough to remember)

I often name dinos based on color. Had a silver, bronze, and gold scorp that I named Alloy. A pink and purple one named Narcissus, a green and gray one named Medusa.

Lots of raptors named things like Dune, Dusty, Mars, Melon (for green with pink feathers), Tree, etc.

Had a Rex named "JazzHands", which was a friend's idea, not mine.

I had three megalodons named Cuddles, Drippy, and Bubbles.

Brontos named Samson and Delilah.

Had an Argentavis named Quill.

Had two Spinos that were rainbow colored so we named them Razzle and Dazzle.

Aaaand, two Carnos, a male and a female named Bopp and Boop, respectively. (Cus they boop things with their heads, lol)

• Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, SallyAnn said:

I should be old enough to remember, however it seems that show was USA only :(

Talking of being old enough to remember from a UK side, my breeding dilos were called;

Bob, Sue and Rita

I used to watch that show everyday as a kid.  I might have to name the others Mr. Green Jeans, Bunny Rabbit, Mr. Moose, Grandfather Clock, and Magic Drawing Board.

Had to look up the Bob, Sue, and Rita reference.

4 minutes ago, Jerryn said:

I used to watch that show everyday as a kid.  I might have to name the others Mr. Green Jeans, Bunny Rabbit, Mr. Moose, Grandfather Clock, and Magic Drawing Board.

Had to look up the Bob, Sue, and Rita reference.

hehe, I had to do the same on the Captain kangaroo reference, and yeah, my reference you'd probably have to be old and British to get it, it was a cult classic at the time.

Oh! I remember seeing a Gorilla named "MyExWife" in a You Tube somewhere back last September which I thought was hilarious.

5 hours ago, RadioActiveMan said:

Sarco - Tick Tock

G-Rex - Named after Jaegers - Diablo Intercept, Gipsy Danger, Striker Eureka, Crimson Typhoon

Q-Bird - Originally named Burt, turned him into a mobile based, now named HindenBurt

Stego - Lego my Stego

Bronto - Short Bus

Pink Mammoth - Hello Mammy

Lots more,but those are the best.  =)

I had a Quetzal named Hindenburg, I lost him to the Quetz disappearance glitch unfortunately ;-;

Just started up on a Player Dedicated server and I had Truffles the Phiomia (Him and my Dodo were killed by a Bronto...) and a Dilo I named Mystique.

Ive got a shark called teeth and my dolphins are called gums, gums 2, gums 3d and gums the one with michael Caine.  My next shark is going to be called ...im the one who ate sam l jackson, my sarcos called flip flop and I had a parasur called dug meat who just happened to be eaten by a saber wolf.

Archived