Ark tlc patch 278 kangaroo

AngryChris73

2 minutes ago, DarthaNyan said:

I think that pouch has a limit of drag weight. As babies mature their drag weight increases up to their adult value, so creatures of larger species cant be in the pouch whole maturation process - they fall off as soon as they exceed threshold.

2 minutes ago, DomiDarko said:

As I've seen so far the biggest carnivorous baby that fits in the pouch is a Carno. But as it gets bigger, it pops out...

Ive heard of babies falling through the floor from this :Jerbmad:

Someone pointed out that the affinity boost may be to the stats per imprint, not to the imprinting percentage. So whereas you may get a 5% boost to stats with imprinting normally, when in the Roo pouch, your baby would get maybe 7% boost to stats or something like that. I guess the idea is you can miss an imprint and have less than 100% imprinting, but still have the full stat bonuses as if you had 100%

So unless I'm wrong.. the roo pouch is supposed to give an imprinting bonus.... but imprinting is every 8 hours now.  Only babies younger than juvi fit in the pouch too, and only certain types.  Literally the ONLY baby that can fit in a pouch and has a baby phase that could hit the imprint 8 hr timer  is a Compy... ark... why?  I'm not raising compies.  Maybe they need to put this idea back into the think tank.

Archived