Best/easiest place to farm red loot on Ragnarok?

20GT

• Volunteer Moderator
4 minutes ago, 20GT said:

What about official servers? Are the crates allowed to be totally blocked off to the public?  I'm guessing that they are all ready pillared.

You cannot build at a drop location on official PvE (no-build zones around them are large as the portal bubble for the bosses). On PvP, you can since it is part of the game. However, I believe this will change in v278 because all the drops will be randomized.

On 2/7/2018 at 11:42 AM, edandbunny said:

They are red loot crates, but there will only be at most 4 up at one time.

Ragnarok actually has ~12 up at a single time, at least on unofficials. I can't directly find out how many of a specific entity aren't on officials, but unless one of the default options are changed on officials, then it should be ~12 as well.

10 hours ago, Frogspoison said:

Ragnarok actually has ~12 up at a single time, at least on unofficials. I can't directly find out how many of a specific entity aren't on officials, but unless one of the default options are changed on officials, then it should be ~12 as well.

What do you mean "up"? In one area or the entire map? 

13 hours ago, Frogspoison said:

I was talking about the desert area only. There are only 5 sites there and at most 4 of those will be up at a time.

Archived