breeding Why not baby basilisk?

Guest chancho33015

Guest chancho33015

So, i have been wondering why cant we breed basilisk? i mean, gigas can why not basilisk? O.o

Also, when are feeding trouts at least speaking of the tek ones be able to save milk. why do we have to do some many runs when we can just put the milk in the dam fridge and go do something more productive...it feels like wasted time on the game...just my opinion. But i think i am not alone in that...

Also, why do hazmats have to brake over time...i understand if they get damage...but...just braking over time...is annoying and ruins game play...as this constant changing becomes repetitive behavior without much reason behind it....also my opinion. 

I mean, i understand why the scuba gear "brakes over time" oxygen being wasted...it makes sense...but the hazmat...not really.

Still wondering if the people that test this game are hard critics...or just tell WC,"everything is amazing" which feels like might be the problem...

I do wish they would call people that actually spend a lot of time on the game on official to be the testers...I mean, i have 6k hours or more...and...i feel like i have discober like a million issues that these "testers" have never even brought up to WC. I know a lot of people feel the same way as i do...specially those with 5k plus hours...

last two days been taking a brake from ark...as...every 2x still very unstable with the connection as always...and obviously is not only me...as a lot of people complain on global chat about "Dc" being the most dangerous aspect of ark...like...how funny is that lol the worst enemy of the game is not called "Rockwell" is...the evil "DC" moment lol

But to finish this on a positive note...still a great game...but...BUT...yes...there is a BUT...lot of things to fix still to this day. 

Also, am i the only one that thinks that the wolf...new skin is...like...who cares...looks about the same lol other than that....rex...was fine...dont know why the change...doesnt look much different either. I mean, the gorilla looks better, the kangaroo too (not that it matters...one of the suckiest animals lol)...i mean, with that time working on that...why not work on the character design? O.o 

Like i mean, we all look the same...and there is few...uniqueness on the character aspect....

Also, who wants to vote for a tek mutation converter..only for color thought...i mean, something that modifies color mutations...not stat. That would solve the usless over population of color dinos...right? If you could force a color mutation that you like...you would not have to keep 40 thylas to keep color mutations...only asking for a device to change dino colors...makes sense i think :P

Well, you guys have a good night :P  

I don't have answers to all of your questions, but as far as hazmat suits go, they don't seem to take damage unless you're in the rad zone. To that effect, they're very similar to the scuba tank and how it loses durability. If you're standing around in a non-radiation area, the suit's durability - in my experiences - doesn't take any damage. 

Guest chancho33015

Ok, let me write it in proper english. Jeez, I hate grammar nazis lol 

Point one: Hazmat suits  need to be repair too constant. Even when i don't go to the Rad zone I see that the dam thing gets damage. Not to mention basilisk damage it quick and some areas of the map even in the green-zone or "Safe" area. 

Point two: Texture update doesn't add much difference to the dinos. The improvement are too little you would not be able to tell when you play the game. (and yes i play on epic graphics).

Point three: I want (and yes this is my opinion) a way to let us force color mutations on the dinos. Seems stupid to grow a ton of dinos just for color mutations. I vote for a tek thing that forces color mutations! 

Last, is it too much to ask for an improvement on the character creation aspect of the actual avatar? It honestly looks terrible. Animation wise and just the overall look.

Is that better ? :P 

7 minutes ago, chancho33015 said:

Ok, let me write it in proper english. Jeez, I hate grammar nazis lol 

Point one: Hazmat suits  need to be repair too constant. Even when i don't go to the Rad zone I see that the dam thing gets damage. Not to mention basilisk damage it quick and some areas of the map even in the green-zone or "Safe" area. 

Point two: Texture update doesn't add much difference to the dinos. The improvement are too little you would not be able to tell when you play the game. (and yes i play on epic graphics).

Point three: I want (and yes this is my opinion) a way to let us force color mutations on the dinos. Seems stupid to grow a ton of dinos just for color mutations. I vote for a tek thing that forces color mutations! 

Last, is it too much to ask for an improvement on the character creation aspect of the actual avatar? It honestly looks terrible. Animation wise and just the overall look.

Is that better ? :P 

Hey wasn’t trying to be rude just it messed with my eyes. But thanks.(also try reading that aloud with all the ellipsis)

Also poison spores are present that damage your suit that if you take it off you will hallucinate or freeze

Not sure about point two

I wouldn’t mind this but wouldn’t use it 

I agree with this

Guest chancho33015
Hey wasn’t trying to be rude just it messed with my eyes. But thanks.(also try reading that aloud with all the ellipsis)
Also poison spores are present that damage your suit that if you take it off you will hallucinate or freeze
Not sure about point two
I wouldn’t mind this but wouldn’t use it 
I agree with this
Is all good bro. No harm done lol
Just had an ex who was a grammar nazi(annoyed the hell out of me LMAO).Is not that I can't write in english properly. [emoji13] "..." is my lazy writing [emoji13] or as I called it,"my trump tweeting style".

Hazamt Suit are pointless to get better grade. The only thing you'll see in increase that is normally useful for said places would be its durability. From what I saw, the durability of Asc. Hazard suit set is like what, 256? And knowing Ascendant grade, that takes a TON of material to repair, hell, even needing Replicator to repair all in one go without needing to transfer things in and out whilst repairing. Not really worth the better grade.

Milk and Venom in fridge defeats the whole purpose of "making things hard for us" for Drakes and Wyverns. Them draining at 0.1 Hunger per sec or so is already laughable enough, asking for their only food source to be in fridge is just asking too much. Better to just use Preserving bin.

And Mutation at low % are there for a reason. There are mods that force color mutation on newborn babies from adults (yes, babies, since adults are already with their set of colors unless changed with command), like S+. If theres suck tekgram in vanilla, it would defeat the purpose of having mutation in the first place.

Was also kinda hoping basilisk can be breedable (imagine them to be cute af). I mean come on, no Basilisk Kibble when there's egg, and theres gender for them unlike Titanoboa (which also can't be bred)? Sheesh.

Guest chancho33015

i am talking about color mutation...not stat. i mean, what is the purpose of mutations other than better stats. is all that really matters, right? like, why should we have a sea of dinos just for colors. it is something illogical and counterproductive to the server. Also, would help with server cap...right?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived