Aberrations Skins - Alpha Rockwell Rewards

Mandrix731

Curious about a particular issue I am having. After defeating Alpha Rockwell on single player I initially received the chili-head skin, otter mask skin, cute dino helmet skin, skull mask skin, Rockwell flag, and Rockwell wall mount trophy (as well as the alpha ascension survivor implant) . After dying I lost the skins and didn't respawn with them. Just curious as to if this is intentional or if it's a bug I am experiencing? With the previous maps/achievement skins I always seems to respawn with them where as I have lost the skins I received from Rockwell since dying. Any information would be appreciated! Hoping that I can keep the skins I unlocked without having to re-do the boss fight.

9 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

These skins are not tied to any achievements. You get them once per kill. Much like the Manticore Shield on Scorched Earth.

Ah, I see. Makes sense. Unfortunate but I guess it makes them way more rare. Hopefully they tie them to achievements eventually or give another way to obtain the scary skull helmet skin since it was pretty cool looking! I guess I can just spawn it in for now. Thanks for the explanation! 

Archived