Another wave of servers being taken offline Jan 6th??

mojoroc

Guest DJRone89
1 hour ago, mojoroc said:

Not sure if this is official or not, but someone claims they have a redit post specifying several servers on all platforms being decommissioned... Is this true???

PS4 - 4 of them here

Xbox - 4 of them here

PC - 4 of them here, and specifically concerned about NA-Crossark4

If it’s not Wildcard, it’s not gospel.

• Volunteer Moderator
10 hours ago, mojoroc said:

Not sure if this is official or not, but someone claims they have a redit post specifying several servers on all platforms being decommissioned... Is this true???

PS4 - 4 of them here

Xbox - 4 of them here

PC - 4 of them here, and specifically concerned about NA-Crossark4

If someone claims it then why not ask them for the reddit post first?

• Volunteer Moderator
2 hours ago, Digitful said:

I was sent a picture mail from a friend that said you were deleting certain servers. I cannot find where he found this but now I'm concerned. Is there a server kill list I have to worry about? Because according to him I have until the 6th of January to remove my things from 3 different servers.

I haven't seen anything about that. Please post this picture here on the forums.

• Volunteer Moderator
8 hours ago, Digitful said:

image.png

It's a fake account. Look at the followers and the day it was created. Please in the future check out this twitter account listed below. Also the forums news section would have any important up to date info like that.. I would say your friends played a joke on you. Locking as this thread proven false..

• Volunteer Moderator

Like Captn said, make sure the info you get is from an official account before spreading it around. You can find a list of official medias in the following thread:

If your source is not listed in that thread, then it is most likely an impersonator trying to start rumors. ;)

Archived