Levels on wild dinos

TobyWuan

25 minutes ago, AngrySaltire said:

You on the island ? Make sure your difficulty offset is at max (1 which means difficulty 5 i think) and make sure you have the maximum difficulty box on the server option ticked which forces maximum levels on dinos especially for the island. Should sort out the levels.

I can't find the box ur talking about that forces maximum level ? :)

On 11/6/2017 at 3:58 PM, TobyWuan said:

Hey guys so i got my own server and when i look at wild dinos level they're weird levels like 2, 18, 26 n such and i want the levels to go more like 5, 10, 15 up to 150 ofc but i want there to be +5 levels between never 1, 2, 3 or 4 i hope you understand what i mean and got an solution for me :D

The distribution of levels is built into the game engine. You can set the minimum and maximum levels, but as far as I know you cannot directly affect the level distribution or interval. At lower levels ARK is more granular, going up or down by 1 level at a time (like the 2, 18, 26) you mentioned, and then at a certain point it starts jumping up by 5 levels at a time (which is why you'll see level 130, 135, 140, 145, 150, but you won't see 131, 137, 143, etc.). I'm not aware of any way that you can affect these break points, at lower levels you're going to see +/-1 levels and at higher levels you're going to see +/-5, and I'm pretty sure you can't change that behavior.

Archived