Introducing the Haementeria & BattlEye Anti-Cheat System!

Jatheish

2 hours ago, devaking said:

this could be a use for dimorphodon, you tame them, place them on your dino and they eat the little bugger.

I made that post as a joke but that kind of sounds cool, it would be nice to see dimorphodons picking insects off sauropods or pterosaurs fishing over a lake or ocean, just visual stuff like that

2 hours ago, devaking said:

this could be a use for dimorphodon, you tame them, place them on your dino and they eat the little bugger.

I made that post as a joke but that kind of sounds cool, it would be nice to see dimorphodons picking insects off sauropods or pterosaurs fishing over a lake or ocean, just visual stuff like that

On 2/9/2016 at 1:24 PM, ImpureFrost said:

The next is castoroides. The thylacoleo hasn't even been modeled yet... We have the castoroides dunkeleosteus ichthyornis electrophorus direbear and therinzinosaurs modeled.. And Lystrosaurus

Not sure how you know all these things? A wizard perhaps? I'm however very impressed! I'm gonna go put these in chronological order and see if it gives me some sort of idea in the slightest! Even if it doesn't that will help pass the time!  Thanks bud!

On 2/10/2016 at 9:17 AM, Ij999 said:

"Random other creatures" which could be prehistoric animals. There's really no excuse to put a present-day animal in this game, regardless of lore. It's advertised as a prehistoric animals game, the gameplay is built around them. There's no reason to just stick a present one in for no reason. Like I said, there are other prehistoric animals that could do the same thing as a leech.

ARK has always been about extinct creatures, not strictly prehistoric animals.  At least until the boss level where they go far beyond that.

Our little (or rather huge) extinct leech falls into that category quite nicely.

• 7 years later...