ARK Digest Question Submissions!

Jatheish

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was wondering if your going to add a creative mode similar to mine craft into ark Xbox one, like where you can have unlimited items. 

Also I was wondering if you were going to add in dire wolfs being able to pull a sleigh same with the reindeers, I think it would be awesome if you could have a megladon or two pulling a raft for that extra speed ?

Will there be a breeding mechanic where the babies are like, real babies? Especially with the birds. It would be so nice to see a baby argentavis as a small, fluffy and yellow chick, instead of the 'just very small argentavis' that they are now.

I like the babies very much how they look like now, but it would be so nice to see different lifecycles!

27 minutes ago, PurpleDude6427 said:

Have you considered doing a poll where people vote on what dino (it must be already confirmed) that they want to be put in the game next, and the top 5 creatures would be the ones you would work on next?

I kind of like this idea tbh. However, if we pick something like, say, Oncorhynchus, they'd need to add Leedsichthys as well, due to the Prime Fish.

I like the surprise system they have going on atm, but I'd really like to see more sea creatures being released. We've got two updates revealed for PC giving us more land critters. I want more variation in the waters :/

1 hour ago, FaneBlackwing said:

I kind of like this idea tbh. However, if we pick something like, say, Oncorhynchus, they'd need to add Leedsichthys as well, due to the Prime Fish.

I like the surprise system they have going on atm, but I'd really like to see more sea creatures being released. We've got two updates revealed for PC giving us more land critters. I want more variation in the waters :/

Not necessarily. Just because they both give prime fish, that doesn't mean they both have to be added at the same time. And I agree about the whole we need more water creatures to be implemented. And its sad how a ton of them won't even be tamable, because I had some great ideas for the cnidaria.

18 minutes ago, Kyallon said:

Not necessarily. Just because they both give prime fish, that doesn't mean they both have to be added at the same time. And I agree about the whole we need more water creatures to be implemented. And its sad how a ton of them won't even be tamable, because I had some great ideas for the cnidaria.

Leedsichthys was the original reveal that will introduce Prime Fish. SO it will most definitely be ingame before Oncorhynchus.

Also if we voted something that will only take Prime Fish or Archaeopteryx which is described to only eat certain insect matter. As we don't have said items to tame them.

They'd probably have to leave certain things out like that. Only include ones like Direbear, Woolly Rhino, Therizinosaurus, Liopleurodon, etc...

Can you add a rubber truncheon to increase the torpor without hurting?

It requires several strokes to sleep someone (less hits than the Club), but has greater durability than Electric prod.

By example, the rubber truncheon have the same durability than the Club and need 2/3/4 hits to sleep someone. It hurts, but it is insignificant to heal.

• Jatheish unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Archived