Most important kibble dinosaurs

SCORCH

I always start with dillos. the anky and doed are staples for most of the game. Then anky goes into carno, which is a good meat farmer if you dont want to deal with taming a massive Rex for a while. Rex goes into direwolf, which is a fun cave mount.

Stego for Argy, dodo for Petra and dolphin. Scorp for Rex, scorps are super easy to tame too, just hit up the hunter cave or carno isle.

Those are the staples, then you can look at Dino's you might want and follow those trees.

Just get some Dimetredons and people will be happy to trade with you for anything else. 

Seriously though, those are the toughest to get and my most common request over the past few weekends (about 20 breeds). The other dinos are easy enough to grab a male and a couple females, all low levels, but the dimeis where its at.

Generally? Dilo, Carno, Quetz, Titanoboa, and Dodo are the top five IMO. With those, you cover 15 different creatures, and 10 out of the 15 are what I would consider either essential or highly useful. If you're planning on breeding, though, I'd just cover all your bases for potential kibble imprints.

Alternatively, you could remove Carno kibble and replace it with something valuable like Dimetrodon, Troodon, Megalo, or Theri. Reason being, the three tames earned with Carno kibble are the Direbear, Direwolf, and Trike. Honey can replace kibble for the Direbear, and Direwolves are cheap and easy tames, so kibble isn't really necessary for them. Trikes just get replaced so no big need to kibble tame them. Each of the four kibbles I listed have significant trade value for one reason or another (Dimetrodon for breeding, the others for the creatures they tame), so it might be worth getting those eggs to economically bolster yourself

Archived