ARK Digest Question Collection!

Jatheish

Are there any plans to add more bats to Ark?  Preferably a rideable one, but even just to be able to find them outside of caves?  Are there plans to allow the Onyc to land on walls or ceiling?  The flapping beat of their wings can be very annoying.  Finally is there any plans to add ability to genetically modify player character/dinos in some way?

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Are you planing any updates for scorched earth, like a new dino, caves, bosses or mybe new items added to scorched?

2. are you gonna do new models for for old dinos mybe something like Thick Freedom did a video on. I m not here to talk about him, I just think that his ideas are really realy cool and if you see that video are you gonna do any of the stuff he sayed ?

hi there devs I play on the center map on a official server and I want to know why the map is so neglected with patches and updates the reason I say this is 1. Back when new dinos were being added in they almost never spawn on the center 2. The boss battle is insanely difficult even after promising to bring their difficulty down which by the way you made stronger and the reward is trash. 3. Removing the dragon from the center now I understand it was due to an exploit but with the dragon we had a chance of the complete tek tier now we don't and I don't see why you can have official servers for that map and not give it access to all engrams like the island or scorched earth it really feels like a **** you for playing the center. 4. The wild animal cap  I feel is too small my server has a big alliance among its tribes as such there are alot of tames which in turn make it difficult to find squids or mosa's in the wild could you increase the number of wild spawns or change the network so that the cap on wild spawns is not interfered by people having alot of a specific tames these are all the things that have bothered me as far as the center goes please so us some love and make the center equal to the island

Q1. When full release comes out will the game run at a constant FPS value? Tired of losing tames/ gear due to raiding with about 10FPS.

Q2. Will the glitch that after you have been ko'd and you wake up and can't sprint properly without the screen shaking about be fixed?

Q3. Will clubs be nerfed just like Rocket Launcers were so they are only made primitive? They are way too OP and are annoyingly useful which they shouldn't really be.

Q4. Will Spinos ever be changed to how they are meant to stand up, and will they ever be buffed to represent how powerful they really were? Also will Gigas be made a bit smaller to better replicate the actual size they were? 

So, I don't know if this is a more appropriate question for the game bugs thread, but when will the babycuddleinterval server setting be fixed on xbox and ps4 versions. From what I can tell there has been an issue since dino breeding released where no matter what setting you have, all imprinting timers are 4 hours. Every other breeding setting works except the cuddle intervals.

P.S. Are there any plans for additional breeding mutations like lowered stats or other effects on bred dinos?

1 hour ago, dinoiskey said:

Q)  If people bought the game preview for the xbox one will they get the full game for free?

Q)   Will Primal survival be on the full release of ark on xbox?

I'm pretty sure we who bought the game in preview do keep it bud but idk about primal survival... I'm no Dev but our guys keeping us up to date on updated told us like @jade plays Games and loaded crysis

I have a few questions on thing that could be add on later on down the line. First can we get better design on boats and bigger boats? Can we make trades on building and boats like sale to other clans, steal boats have boats stolen or high jacked. If boats sit there maybe if tou have a high jack bar like a tame bar boats that are left behind could be used.can we get a i humans for single player for us who want bigger clans but preferr single player. Quicksand we need more natural dangers. And how about Birthday suits for ps4 please. Maybe better farming options milking cows and such wheel barrels. Western wagons that can hook to Horses and such, and you can place smithies, Forges and such in them and move about like a cowboy,and teepees. Lastly a shovel where you can place a treasure box full of items under ground maybe making treasure maps. These things could make adventureing very fun.

Hey devs just a few things.

Ive been getting this weird glitch where my mates body is invisible mainly his torso and legs. Please if you could fix this that would be great.

Aswell please can you fix the lighting glitch on the water it's so bright that it blinds me.

One more thing can you please add a feature where you can have more than just one world save. 

• Jatheish unfeatured and unpinned this topic
  • Jatheish locked this topic

Archived