ARK Digest Question Collection!

Jatheish

Will you be adding a was to cycle between tribe only chat, or cycle through which alliance we wish to type a message to? As right now on consoles, when you are in 3 alliances and type in tribe chat, the message is seen by members of every alliance.

How about adding in an option to type in proximity chat instead of global chat, this seems to be a good idea for PvP when you see a player near you but don't want to announce your presence to the whole server.

Will third person ever be enabled for console official servers, the option is their on the hotwheel, but all official servers have it disabled still

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm aware that most of the first creatures are getting touch ups (great work on the saber btw), But will you also do something for creatures that were released later but also need some better models (direwolves being the first one that comes to my mind). And also what about the bosses? I feel like the spider is fine, the mega could get some better fur and a slightly better model. But the one that really needs some love, is the dragon. The wyverns are absolutely gorgeous, and the dragon clearly has dated animations and a dated model compared to the stuff you do now.

1.) Will we ever get r. And sg. Codes back for console? The glare in this game is unreal, the r.bloomquality 0 and r.lightshafts 0 codes made the game playable. I didn't get headaches when I could play with those active. Any plans to reduce these effects? Wouldn't be as bad if we had a way to adjust gamma on the fly like PC, but having to go onto the menu is a pain. You're either blinded by the light or it's so dark you can't see anything!

2.) Collectable Dossier Book, when can this be acquired separately? I'd even but a Season pass bundled with this. I own Scorched and the Base game and only really wanted the book, maybe the cloth map. Any info would be great. 

If more come up I'll pop back on to post!

I have a few questions:

1. Will the unbreedable creatures ever be breedable (arthropleura, spider, etc.)?

2. I understand that the possibility of breeding Wyverns (and maybe Griffins too) would make the game very unbalanced. But as a Wyvern and breeding mechanics lover, could you add a server option to allow Wyvern/Griffin breeding in SP? It would really make my life happier (I'd love to breed Wyverns mutations)

3. Will Primal Survival be one of the upcoming 2 DLCs? If so, will the other one add some new prehistoric/fantasy creatures like SE? Is there any estimated date of release for each one of the DLCs?

4. Could you please make it so that single player settings are linked to a specific map? I like to play each map with unique settings and it's quite annoying having to change ALL of them every time I switch from one map to another...

5. You made a first try for babies in the wild with Kairuku. I don't think it was unsuccesful, so do you still plan on adding young creatures to the wild? Maybe you could add a passive tame only for babies, but also making these babies to follow their mother closely and if you approach them, the parents would attack you.

6. And finally, I also like to leave my creatures wandering around, but as they constantly go through walls or fences (even tall walls) I had to discard this idea. Is there any possible fix for this?

Is it possible to add in a header or a beam structural member? A behemoth gate is 8 squares wide, maybe the support beam/Header could be too?????

This would allow us to build over a larger span than 2 squares without adding foundations. There are a lot of uses for this. Building on slopes could be done cheaper by not needing so many pillars, bridges would be more feasible, and we could build a roof over a water pen (for instance) without having to fill it up with pillars. 

Can there be an option added so floating names only show up when using a Spyglass? I like to turn off my HUD in the options for the sake of immersion on my dedicated server, but my population's one gripe is that they can't see the wild dino levels for choosing what to tame. I think it would be great if the Spyglass was the only way to see player or dinosaur names. Perhaps this could be extended to the Magnifying Glass for examining structures, as well.

I have asked this before, but I feel it bears repeating...

May we have a craft-able dirt-bike or motorcycle of some kind that I can use to burn my excess gasoline?

I want to recreate that iconic scene from Jurassic World with the pack of raptors being led through the jungle on a motorcycle.

Maybe a separate sidecar as a craft-able option, like in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade? The person in the sidecar can use weapons, maybe?

I can't be the only one who wants to turn their tribe into a biker gang. We have flamethrowers and chainsaws now. A motorcycle is all I need. We have a motorboat, why not this?

Do you plan to make any use of the new Apex drops (or Alpha) for maybe crafting or upgrading items as well as summoning bosses with them?

It'd be cool to make some sort of sarco skin clothing to wear, or maybe make a megalodon tooth necklace, or use tintanoboa venom to enhance arrows to make poison arrows.

Will the 12 hour timer for Dino's be removed or at ?

I transfer to scorched. Under the cloud my argentavis. To take oil and silk. I go back to an ark drop ...
 I go up to the cloud the materials taken .... I'm going to upload my argentavis to the cloud .... 
lol I can not upload it ... my argentavis dies because I have to leave it there. this is not normal.

Yesterday in my new server. Tamee dodos and pteranodons. I uploaded them to the cloud. Before going to sleep, renobe my pets.
 I could not raise them again. The consequence was that my pets are dead today.
Do I have to tame my pets every day?

There are tribes blocking access to obelisks on pve official servers. Numerous tickets filed by multiple players over a long period of time proves that it cannot be resolved this way. Do you have plans to make the obelisks no build zones in a future update? What do you suggest a pve player should do to attempt a boss battle on a pve server with blocked obelisks?

• Jatheish unfeatured and unpinned this topic
  • Jatheish locked this topic

Archived