I had my PSN hacked and tribe wiped.

Johnnyreb

• Volunteer Moderator
34 minutes ago, Johnnyreb said:

Someone hacked my psn (I have an admission in text). They wiped my tribe entirely killing almost 190 tames and wiping I would estimate in the millions of metal ingots worth of buildings, as well as probably 4-500 turrets etc. is there any way to undo what was done if I provide the proof of the hack to an admin?

While they won't roll back anything support may be able to help you. Worth a shot anyways.

https://support.survivetheark.com/hc/en-us

Already handled the Sony side and it wasn't a shared password issue. The individual involved admitted to installing a keylogger on my pc and acquired the password that way. I was more curious if this issue has ever happened and what the resolution ended up being. When this happened we were the alpha on the server and thankfully the other large tribes like us and have been super helpful since we found out this morning what happened

5 minutes ago, Johnnyreb said:

Already handled the Sony side and it wasn't a shared password issue. The individual involved admitted to installing a keylogger on my pc and acquired the password that way.

How did they install a keylogger on your PC?  That sounds like someone you're living with.  If that's the case, that sucks man......time to find a new roommate!

2 hours ago, Johnnyreb said:

It was an old roommate who I had been playing with but had recently had to kick from the tribe due to his threatening to kill everyone's tames because he was salty over us wiping a tribe he was friends with

It look like a mistake from ur side, After hearing abt shared PC no one (Sony and WC) help you. Start building ur base and tame, nothing will be back. Good Luck mate.

Archived