New feature coming in v258

GP

On 19.05.2017 at 0:22 PM, Crows said:

Imagine that! I'd love it. 

I can already picture it now... 10 players on 10 rafts kitted out in auto turrets, cannons, ballistas, turret guns, etc - blasting the heck out of a giant sea creature which will damage your rafts and structures (slowly) and randomly target a raft to sink it, while its minions flood the waters and.... this could also fit into the idea of higher quality rafts which I saw on Game Suggestions. Basically rafts which could be Ramshackle, Apprentice, etc - with more health and speed(?). Ideas, ideas.... 

Few months ago I was playing ArcheAge (Korean MMO) and they have sea boss Leviathan (colossus whale-like creature) and to kill it, you should chase it with few battleships and harpoon it. I want something like this in Ark. To hunt something huge, fight with it, chase it and than tow it to shore so everyone can see your huge trophy 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Mjsechrest said:

Good maybe they can flush the rest of this game down the toilet while they're at it. Game won't be "finished" until next year 

And why is this a problem? Because they could, as an alternate...you know...stop right now and we get left with an un-optimized but still rather meaty game.

...OR we can you know...give them the time needed to make a great game and finish what they started and maybe while we're at it, stop claiming the game is dying when it clearly isn't. I'm sticking with the second option cause it sounds much more reasonable and frankly, I'd rather see the game finished, no matter how long it takes. How about you?

And the topic subject, I'll gander anything it's the tiolet they just announced. I had a good chuckle out of that. All for it, I want my 'relieved' exp boost!

On May 17, 2017 at 5:46 AM, Voidstar said:

psychiatric centers which offer help to those angry at the building mechanics, glitches, devs etc.

Hehe, that would be interesting. Psychiatric QoL improvements, complete with corner lamps, plush hide couches, tranquil record player, and thearopy dogs.

I'll only charge 2500 metal a session. Neural improvemts gauranteed! 

1 hour ago, Ulta said:

And why is this a problem? Because they could, as an alternate...you know...stop right now and we get left with an un-optimized but still rather meaty game.

...OR we can you know...give them the time needed to make a great game and finish what they started and maybe while we're at it, stop claiming the game is dying when it clearly isn't. I'm sticking with the second option cause it sounds much more reasonable and frankly, I'd rather see the game finished, no matter how long it takes. How about you?

And the topic subject, I'll gander anything it's the tiolet they just announced. I had a good chuckle out of that. All for it, I want my 'relieved' exp boost!

At this point they've lost so much of the original direction of the game I would rather see it die. If they ever fix the cheating I'll come back because the game itself is great in its own right but that doesn't seem to matter and maybe once a full release hits they will ban people/accounts and fix the cheating but it doesn't seem likely I hate to say. So much potential to this game 

2 hours ago, Mjsechrest said:

At this point they've lost so much of the original direction of the game I would rather see it die. If they ever fix the cheating I'll come back because the game itself is great in its own right but that doesn't seem to matter and maybe once a full release hits they will ban people/accounts and fix the cheating but it doesn't seem likely I hate to say. So much potential to this game 

That is an extremely selfish thing to want the game to die instead of at least pushing onward.

You don't know jack of what WC's 'original direction' for ARK is. You aren't a WC employee, so your words hold little merit. Sure I can agree they need some form of keeping cheaters out (more than BattleEye? Honestly I've had no issues with cheaters by any means...), but to want the game dead before they can even make more attempts to correct that is just childish. Keep your silent vendetta quiet if it's not constructive. Good day.

Archived