For the people that think devs don't care. Hint

Volcano637

If you really think the devs don't care because they don't give you what they want, hey that's cool.

if you really think they devs don't care because they nerfed the fliers, hey that's cool.

but when I hear about people saying they spent all of that time away from their wives, kids, family and friends just so they could breed and raise a Dino(aka pixels) I didn't really hear anybody say they didn't care then.

they run a business hear guys. Yes customer service is customer service, but do you still pay them a monthly fee? No. 

As far as if they care or not, I am sure they do to an extent. I will still stick by them. But it's when people think that what they want should automatically happen, that's when I laugh. No players time is worth that much. I mean come on they are playing video games. The time can't be worth that much.

anyways, the devs are working hard, you aren't working at all. Hopefully that can sink through to people 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Stunmac said:

So you're trying to justify the fact that we don't get any updates/info on any matter because we don't pay a monthly bill?

Don't even get me started on the rest of the stupid poop you posted..

Worst topic ever.

Well most of the mods on this forum don't take kindly to people not allowing others to say what their opinion is. But hey I don't know how things really go around here.

if this thread made you feel better after you vented then I am glad. If I can even help one person that is all that matters

EDIT: and yes that is a justification by the highest amount. You already paid and you already played. If you want them to be at your beck and call then yeah you should be paying monthly lol

@Volcano637 hit the nail on the head lol, you paid maybe a total of $30 for this game. If you have played more than 30 hours you've got your money back. $1 an hr for entertainment seems like a bargain to me. Even tho you have bought this game you have absolutely no say in how the game will actually go. you are here to test out things and give feedback that will actually benefit the game in the long run no cry because you've spent 200hrs breeding

1 minute ago, Stunmac said:

How are you helping people?

By telling them they would rather spend time breeding than spending it with their families? 

How about pointing out valid reasons why YOU think the devs care about this community.

do you even know the issues this game had from release,  the amount of legit game braking content that has happened and how all of them eventually have been fixed, or are you just another noob crying about how slow your bird is ?

This is a genuine question btw. because if you were someone who's been around since the begging you would know of all the things that have gone wrong that have been fixed, you would also know about the great land dino nerf, the multiple giga nerfs,

4 minutes ago, spacejam said:

@Volcano637 hit the nail on the head lol, you paid maybe a total of $30 for this game. If you have played more than 30 hours you've got your money back. $1 an hr for entertainment seems like a bargain to me. Even tho you have bought this game you have absolutely no say in how the game will actually go. you are here to test out things and give feedback that will actually benefit the game in the long run no cry because you've spent 200hrs breeding

50 dollars just like everyone else btw.

so I have no say in the game? Yes you are right. I know that, what others don't is that they don't have any say in the game either lol

i am here giving my opinions like everyone else. The thing is if anyone thinks my opinions have any less worth then theirs then they have another thing coming ?

So far I have pretty much seen what was going to happen. Once the other things I said should happen, actually happen then it will become more obvious.

i have never bred a Dino in my whole time playing this game lol that's is the biggest waste of time, and I surely cannot say what I actually think about the people that do it.

1 minute ago, Volcano637 said:

so I have no say in the game? Yes you are right. I know that, what others don't is that they don't have any say in the game either lol

i am here giving my opinions like everyone else. The thing is if anyone thinks my opinions have any less worth then theirs then they have another thing coming ?

So far I have pretty much seen what was going to happen. Once the other things I said should happen, actually happen then it will become more obvious.

i have never bred a Dino in my whole time playing this game lol that's is the biggest waste of time, and I surely cannot say what I actually think about the people that do it.

$50 lol you got ripped  I got lucky and bought both on sales total investment 33ish.  with around 1000hr into the game, ive seen it all the glitch were scorps got stuck in water and couldn't get out so the drowned,  gigas 3 hitting a maxed out rex, the land dino nerf, multiple added dinos, I went from running fairly crappy fps and graphics and crashing at least twice a session to have 40-60fps, some balance in dinos. ( I still openly admits the flyers are to slow, that's it to slow, they need a little more adjustment maybe another 10-20% speed adjustment would be nice). All the upgrades that are coming have made the game 200% better than it was 1yr ago, that proves that the devs care about the game somewhat, they just don't care for peoples opinions about how they could better it. In saying that I still think the devs are terrible every time the trop a big patch it becomes entirely evident that the devs do next to zero testing in actual game testings.  They Need to pick up the game there that's for sure

Just now, spacejam said:

$50 lol you got ripped  I got lucky and bought both on sales total investment 33ish.  with around 1000hr into the game, ive seen it all the glitch were scorps got stuck in water and couldn't get out so the drowned,  gigas 3 hitting a maxed out rex, the land dino nerf, multiple added dinos, I went from running fairly crappy fps and graphics and crashing at least twice a session to have 40-60fps, some balance in dinos. ( I still openly admits the flyers are to slow, that's it to slow, they need a little more adjustment maybe another 10-20% speed adjustment would be nice). All the upgrades that are coming have made the game 200% better than it was 1yr ago, that proves that the devs care about the game somewhat, they just don't care for peoples opinions about how they could better it. In saying that I still think the devs are terrible every time the trop a big patch it becomes entirely evident that the devs do next to zero testing in actual game testings.  They Need to pick up the game there that's for sure

That was very long.

i did read that I got ripped though. I really didn't. I got to spend probably close to 2k hours on a game for 30 dollars, along with the 20 and getting to play on another map and have special Dino's.

i have still payed less than any official realesed game and spent more time on it than any other officially released game. 

Naybe except world of Warcraft but I also paid people to give me a lot of gold lol

i did see one sentence about how they don't care about how players think the game could be better though. My response, "why should they?" lol I have played with a lot of these people and to me their opinions mean nothing because they are bad people. Maybe the devs also see they are bad people. Just saying

First and foremost, I didn't spend $80 on a broken ass game, in fact, the most broken game I've ever bought in my entire life. That poop is unacceptable and can't hide behind being forever a beta game. You'd think a developer with a player base of over 10 million people would have solutions to very simple problems. I enjoy these update, but come theraptor on, fix the goddamn game.

3 minutes ago, Volcano637 said:

50$, where do you live? I bought the the game full priced at 17$ and still think it was too much. I would have prefered to buy it with the last discount they put on it. The game on Steam was a nice 6.73$. Much more in line with the real value of this. Strangly they put the game at that stupid low price just at the same time they released the nerf, just as if they wanted to negate a drop in the playerbase, The steamchart shows a drop of 0.44% in the last 30 day, and a gain of 2.81% in april,(small gain after the 22.74% drop in marsh). 

1 minute ago, Volcano637 said:

i did see one sentence about how they don't care about how players think the game could be better though. My response, "why should they?" lol I have played with a lot of these people and to me their opinions mean nothing because they are bad people. Maybe the devs also see they are bad people. Just saying

That is incredibly true, I did notice it got way to long and I started to not even know what I was talking about. I spend all day writing at work I jump on this and my brain is like nah bro you cant make a sentence.

2 minutes ago, Volcano637 said:

i have still payed less than any official realesed game and spent more time on it than any other officially released game. 

Naybe except world of Warcraft but I also paid people to give me a lot of gold lol

Im the same and I would bet most gaming people would be in the same boat, my exception would be Counter strike source,

1 minute ago, Naerah(Qc) said:

50$, where do you live? I bought the the game full priced at 17$ and still think it was too much. I would have prefered to buy it with the last discount they put on it. The game on Steam was a nice 6.73$. Much more in line with the real value of this. Strangly they put the game at that stupid low price just at the same time they released the nerf, just as if they wanted to negate a drop in the playerbase, The steamchart shows a drop of 0.44% in the last 30 day, and a gain of 2.81% in april,(small gain after the 22.74% drop in marsh). 

I bought it early on Xbox 30 bucks. The dlc SE was 20. A lot of people paid that and I have no problem paying that. I don't yard sale man. If I want it, I get it

3 minutes ago, spacejam said:

That is incredibly true, I did notice it got way to long and I started to not even know what I was talking about. I spend all day writing at work I jump on this and my brain is like nah bro you cant make a sentence.

Im the same and I would bet most gaming people would be in the same boat, my exception would be Counter strike source,

See why can't you just talk like this? We would get along so much better.

i have way too many people on here saying nothing but poop talking lol

thank you for replying respectfully 

4 minutes ago, Shaboodles said:

First and foremost, I didn't spend $80 on a broken ass game, in fact, the most broken game I've ever bought in my entire life. That poop is unacceptable and can't hide behind being forever a beta game. You'd think a developer with a player base of over 10 million people would have solutions to very simple problems.

This game isn't even in beta it's in alpha. You bought the game and it said content may be broken or may not work at all. You cant get mad at developers for not fixing things right away. I get it though like turkey nerf took way to long but you still can't get mad because you bought it knowing there would be bugs. 

Actually it said early access upon full release in Spring of 2017 when I bought it. Didn't say broken nothing. As far as I know, they've said that June 2017 is the release date, not being able to play for twp weeks seems pretty goddamn broken to me. Little quirks and problems can be dealt with, not having constantly start new games, blue screen, crash, malfunction, seems like pretty big problems, more so than getting my money's worth. I've played some bad games in my time, but this is by far the worst. I actually hated Bungie before I played this game, absolutely loathed how much they preached their game, but now, damn, at least their game runs.

10 minutes ago, Shaboodles said:

First and foremost, I didn't spend $80 on a broken ass game, in fact, the most broken game I've ever bought in my entire life. That poop is unacceptable and can't hide behind being forever a beta game. You'd think a developer with a player base of over 10 million people would have solutions to very simple problems. I enjoy these update, but come theraptor on, fix the goddamn game.

Ok man, I get you with the forever beta thing. The thing is they are a small company. That's not me defending them, they are small. I think they are actually putting way too much content in to begin with because of how small they are.

having said that, why did you pay 80? I paid full price for the game and SE and paid 50. Ah man, as I said this I didn't realize you might be PS4. Are you? If so I apologize for not believe you.

the flyer nerf is not a simple problem. People think it is simple because they know what they want and yes it would be easy to just wind back the numbers. It isn't that simple though

• Volunteer Moderator
10 minutes ago, Naerah(Qc) said:

Whilst I don't really agree with people's mentality of "time spent = dollar value" when it comes to games, there's a little bit of jocularity to be had in you saying that you believe a game you've spent 2330.6 hours on isn't worth $17, but a game you've only spent 169.4 hours on can appear to be worth as much as $60, more if you buy the DLC since you own regular Skyrim rather than the special edition.

2 minutes ago, Shaboodles said:

Actually it said early access upon full release in Spring of 2017 when I bought it. Didn't say broken nothing. As far as I know, they've said that June 2017 is the release date, not being able to play for twp weeks seems pretty goddamn broken to me. Little quirks and problems can be dealt with, not having constantly start new games, blue screen, crash, malfunction, seems like pretty big problems, more so than getting my money's worth. I've played some bad games in my time, but this is by far the worst. I actually hated Bungie before I played this game, absolutely loathed how much they preached their game, but now, damn, at least their game runs.

You know what? I am cool with you dude. You have the same legitimate complaints as everyone.

way too many people talk about the majority or minority. The only thing that matters is if ALL players hate it. ALL hate the lag, rubber banding, DCing, etc. so yes I am cool with you.

the flyer nerf? No that's just ridiculous. Nowhere close to all players, majority or not.... nowhere close to all players 

5 minutes ago, ciabattaroll said:

Whilst I don't really agree with people's mentality of "time spent = dollar value" when it comes to games, there's a little bit of jocularity to be had in you saying that you believe a game you've spent 2330.6 hours on isn't worth $17, but a game you've only spent 169.4 hours on can appear to be worth as much as $60, more if you buy the DLC since you own regular Skyrim rather than the special edition.

Dont usually agree with you but you did good on this one

4 minutes ago, ciabattaroll said:

I really do think some people just get a kick out of hating on Wildcard and Ark at this point:P

I've spent countless hours on this game (Xbox) and I totally think it was worth the money. 

2 minutes ago, Shrekasaurus said:

I really do think some people just get a kick out of hating on Wildcard and Ark at this point:P

I've spent countless hours on this game (Xbox) and I totally think it was worth the money. 

I agree I have enjoyed my time in the game. The only thing I never understood was why make dlc for a game in its alpha version. 

Archived