Love ark

000JONESY000

4 minutes ago, 000JONESY000 said:

No one is taking the dinos.it was my hard work I put in.so they will die before getting re-housed .lol I also run a dedicated for my friends to play on.and I can't even be bothered to play on that anymore.i think I took the game too serious! 

Sounds like you identified a problem and with Wildcard's help fixed it! You go Glen Coco!

1 hour ago, 000JONESY000 said:

I'd like to start by saying I've been completely addicted to ark for the last year and half . completely addicted I used to come home from work in the middle of the day to imprint. Wake up in the night to imprint.if I wasn't working. I was on ark. And I also have four young children.id miss going to party's and social events due to my addiction to ark.i was a solo tribe and managed to raise 19 gigas  throughout my ark life on top of all the other Dinosaurs. I think the way wildcard keeps you coming back by the timers on your base is awful.i couldn't go on holiday last year incase my base was claimed.but since the release of the  flyer nerf and the disgusting ui which can't be read from 3ft away from screen.id like to say a BIG THANK YOU.to wildcard for making such drastic changes that I'm currently letting 198 dinosaurs starve to death including lvl 300+ gigas and an amazing castle be demolished.i actually feel like I can play other games now and also have my life back.phew... Thanks guys it was fun the first year then I felt trapped into refreshing all the time.never thought I'd give up ark.but I feel amazing.bye for good x

So genuine.

1 hour ago, 000JONESY000 said:

No one is taking the dinos.it was my hard work I put in.so they will die before getting re-housed .lol I also run a dedicated for my friends to play on.and I can't even be bothered to play on that anymore.i think I took the game too serious! 

Yeah, it kinda sounds like maybe you did take it a bit too serious. Now go spend some time with the kids! :) 

If these changes are enough to make you stop playing ARK and let tons of hrs go to waste, then I say never come back.

I got a friend who has breeded 1000+ dinos and has yet to give up, and you don't see him complaining about the changes like the new UI.

And yes I just made an account to reply to this stupid excuse of a reason to quit.

And if you are afraid to let your dinosaurs go to someone else, make some friends and let them hold on to them while you are away on vacation or need some time off, instead of quitting completely.

Archived